“Wish it was closer to home”
Review of Pacifica Pizza

Pacifica Pizza
Ranked #29 of 79 Restaurants in Benicia
Reviewed 20 September 2015

We stopped here at the recommendation of a friend. Good pizza at a nice location with a small town feel. We will stop in again if we are ever back in the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

They have good pizza! The Funky Chunky Chicken is usually what we get and they always have coupons. They deliver in a timely manner too.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I love the pizza at Pacifica! It's the best pizza in town in my opinion. The only thing I wish is that they were open later, and that they had somewhere to sit so that you could eat the pizza there.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

We find this to be our go to for Pizza. We really like the Gourmet vegetarian pizza. The other pizzas we have tried are also good.
They deliver.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

As pizza joints go, this one is the best in Benicia. They use fresh ingredients and deliver in a very timely way. I always order the anchovy/artichoke hearts/pineapple combo- truly tasty!
The only downside is their prices have risen above what I find acceptable. They need to consider they may not be competitive if they continue to raise prices past what people are willing to pay.

Been to Pacifica Pizza? Share your experiences!