“Great Family Sandwich Shop!”

Lorenzo's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My office is located in San Mateo and Belmont is a small town next to San Mateo where I frequently go exploring for food. One of my work friends told me about this place so I decided to give it a try. Prices are very affordable and everything was made to order fresh. Easy parking and friendly staff make this the perfect lunch spot for fresh sandwiches.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Amazing. Delicious. Worth the wait. This place always has a line out the door and that is totally justified due to the delicious sandwiches they have. The garlic sauce is the secret ingredient that makes everything irresistible. Really amazing. And, a great down home atmosphere- tons of Giants stuff on the walls. The workers are so friendly and know many of the customers. Really great.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you are ever in the Belmont area you have to get your sandwich at Lorenzo's, you will never ever be disappointed their special sauce is soooooo amazing

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

LORENZO Sandwich shop has been around for long time! The first owner retired and the niece bought the plce. The sandwich are very good,especially with the secret garlic sauce. IT is located on Villa ave Ave off Ralston Avenue.My sons bought sandwiches, while in High School.Also one of my sons worked there,before getting his current job! He still buys sandwiches when in the neighborhood! No credit card or A.TM. Cash only!Reasonable prized! Friendly personell!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I lived in Belmont with my husband in 1979...Lorenzo's was a little hole in the wall back then...we walked down from our house to the shop and got the best sandwich we have ever had...Love!!!! the garlic sauce and the Dutch crumb bread! Delicious! We ate there once a week from the first bite.

Been to Lorenzo's Sandwich Shop? Share your experiences!