“Great Dim Sum”

China Village Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 77 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 March 2017

My family had a great time here. We ate alot of Dim sum and it was all good, We had hot and sour soup,baked and steamed buns shrimp balls , shrimp dim sum and mor. We left very full. Definitely coming back again

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Been here a number of times but the prices have increased almost 100%. It is offset by the service, selection and quality of the dim sum dishes.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

The price is high for this kind of food compare to some other cities. However, if you want nice dim sum at Belmont, it is a good place to have a large group or eat alone at lunch time. The varieties are limited. It is definitely the best at this area.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I had never tried Chinese food before, but when my Professor at Berkeley suggested this place, I knew it was going to be epic. We started with the hot and sour soup which tasted insanely delicious, and then the waitress brought the Fish fillet and rice. Next was Charred, Smoked Kale which I enjoyed even more than the soup! Finally, we were served some pot sticks.
All of the dishes tastes great, and even though it was my first time trying Chinese, these spicy dishes agreed with my stomach. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Ate here with my cousin for dinner. Servings were plentiful and food tasted authentic. Ambiance was so so but regular chinese resto standard.

Been to China Village Restaurant? Share your experiences!