Extended Stay America - San Francisco - Belmont
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Belmont(Belmont)
View Hotel
All reviewslong staygranola barsbusiness tripworking deskrooms are basicroom cleaningspecial thanksfoster cityredwood citychoose this hotelfree wifihome away from homeexcellent hotelice machineplace to stayfront desk staffconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Not what I would have expected from an Extended Stay Hotel. I guess the brand is really starting to step things up.

The rooms have a modern design feel to them. Flat screen TV in my room, decent cable channels. I have nothing bad to say at all. The WiFi is free and gives you the option to upgrade if you'd like faster service, something that I prefer quite frankly.

The staff was helpful, no issues with any other guests. Overall a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JESQUIVEL
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Francisco - Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Belmont. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We just needed a place to overnight on the peninsula, and this fit the bill quite nicely. It was close to where we needed to be in the morning, and didn't cost an arm and a leg. The room was comfortable and quiet, even being very near 101. Lastly, they extended our checkout by an hour, which was just enough time to take a shower after doing some moving. Very much appreciated! Only negative was the skimpy breakfast, but we knew that beforehand, and there are other places close by.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank rrmartin1
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Francisco - Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of Extended Stay America San Francisco - Belmont. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Over all stay is great. Love the customer service. The rooms are nice and up dated, cozzy, and homie.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Moodiec

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Francisco - Belmont. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for approx 6 months off and on for business (with only some weekends at home). The staff is exceptional! The rooms are just great with a kitchen for my special diet. There are 2 Safeway stores nearby and Whole Foods and Trader Joes off of Hillsdale Rd one exit to the north on the 101. It is right next to the 101 and I could not hear the freeway noise. They have large flat screen TV's and the beds are very comfortable (almost all rooms have been remodeled recently). For Business travelers such as myself this is ideal with either a desk and eating table or just the eating table has plenty of room for me to work. It is close to all the "tech" companies-Oracle, EA etc. with Redwood Shores very close to the south. Also close to Stanford Medical Center and San Mateo County Hospital. Hwy 92 is just north which takes you over to Half Moon Bay. San Francisco Airport is less than 1/2 hour to the north, and San Jose Airport is less than an hour south. There are plenty of dining options close by as well. I will always choose this hotel when in the area whether for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: King bed rooms seem more spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank TanyaM53

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I spend at least two nights a week in hotels in the San Francisco Bay Area, year in and year out, and my favorite is the Extended Stay America in Belmont CA. Ideally located on the San Francisco peninsula, with Hwy 101 nearby to take you north to San Francisco, or south to San Jose, and Hwy 92 nearby to take you across the bay to the Oakland side, this Extended Stay America hotel has it all. It's spiffy, comfortable, spacious, quiet, and efficient. I like the comfy beds, and the luxurious recliner chair. I enjoy the use of the microwave and refrigerator, as well as the free wi-fi. Not only that, but now they've added a complimentary breakfast, too. I also look forward to being greeted by Naz, the cheerful desk clerk who is always so helpful.

James J Janakes, Pres
US Rubber Tech, Inc

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank usrt

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Francisco - Belmont and recognizing our staff, Nazmeen. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.