“Final lunch of trip”

Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Belmont
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Godfather's Burger Lounge offers gourmet American cuisine with an elegant European twist. Come enjoy one of our delicious grass-fed burgers.
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Here for lunch ahead of a long flight home as Godfather's was highly recommended by Trip Advisor!

I can honestly say that this was one of the best burgers I've ever had in the USA. The die was cast when the server asked my favourite (and increasingly rare) question when ordering a burger.

"How would you like it cooked?"

Anyhow, I had a bacon, blue-cheese burger, cooked medium. Note to officials - despite this super-human act of bravery, I am still alive having greatly enjoyed my perfectly cooked burger!!!

Service good, good selection of beers, and a nice atmosphere combine to guarantee that the next time I'm in town, I'll be back!!

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Happy to know you enjoyed your lunch! Thanks for stopping by before you headed home, and I hope to welcome you back the next time you're in the area.

All the best,

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Great cheeseburger and great service, got a choice of bar or table (on my own, but they were busy, so great that I got the offer) and food and drink was served really quickly.

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Stuart, thanks for coming by to enjoy a great cheeseburger. Glad you enjoyed everything, and hope this means we'll be seeing you again.

Cheers,

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Fun cafe close to Redwood Shores and Tech offices. Fun movie theme. For a small meal we split the sliders which were great. Excellent service.

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Happy to know you enjoyed the food, Denise! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such kind words, and we'll see you back in again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The burger patties taste frozen, the bottom bun was soggy with grease when the plate hit the table, and the onion rings were too oily to eat. Service was great, food was not. Won't be back.

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Katy, this is truly disappointing, as you should always get a tasty burger and onion rings from us. I'm sorry yours came out at all too greasy, but I appreciate the heads up. I can assure you we use fresh ingredients, and our beef and buns are actually locally sourced -- and never frozen. I really hope for another shot at showing you the great food you should get here.

Best,

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Two family members and myself had a late lunch here. We saw the name of the restaurant at our hotel. Looked online. We was very glad we went here. The burgers was very big and fresh! The portions of sides was big. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The waiter was very attentive and friendly.

Aleks T, Owner at Godfather's Burger Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Voigtlori, thank you for coming by with your family while in town. I'm so glad you all enjoyed our tasty burgers and plentiful portions. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Belmont!

Best,