“Delicious tacos!”
Review of Taco Nazo

Taco Nazo
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Bellflower
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Extremely long lines all the time, but that's because the tacos are so delicious. The carne asada tacos are delicious. They also give you a free fish taco if you are visiting for the first time.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This place is your fast Mexican Food but the tacos are too expensive and the rest of the menu seems to be out of place! If you go there to drink beers and get high maybe you don't care how much they charge for the food but; to eat a couple of tacos is not good enough.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Came here with family friends. It was my first time there and we were grated but a friendly staff member. He asked if we had any questions about the menu. We told him it was my first time there and he said they give a free fish taco to first time guests so I got to taste it before ordering. Delicious! Their hot sauce is also delicious. It has a hint of chipotle. Most dishes come with a warm chile. So good! I ordered another fish taco and also had the tacos de papa.... Also yummy! Others in my group had ceviche (try the mixed seafood one), nachos with carne asada, and chicken tacos. Got to taste a little of everything and everything was great. Environment feels really happy. All staff seemed nice. Served beers. Order first then go find a spot kind of place. They will bring the food to you though. Parking situation isn't ideal but they do have some parking spots and street parking. I need to go again and encourage more people to come and check this place out.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We have Ben going the little taco stand for 20+ years. We’ve always loved it. The new place is cool, clean & fun to hang out at. I’m happy to see them grow!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We will never go back, the carnitas were very dry, My wife had regular tacos and she also did not like them. Save yourself and don't go here.