“Worth the side trip from the interstate ”
Review of El Mariachi

El Mariachi
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

El pastor tacos delicious the rice and beans tasted like my grandma's
You order from the counter.the dining room is clean

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you like el Pastor, this is the place for you! Though I have ordered other items off the menu, the Pastor is by far my favorite. I have had it in burrito, taco and taco salad form and all have been excellent. They also make a fabulous breakfast burrito. The service is always fast and friendly and the food is made to order.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We have been frequently El Mariachi for a long time and really enjoy their breakfast burritos. They are the best we have had locally. I like the Chorizo and egg and my wife likes the potato, cheese and egg. We have had their Enchiladas which are also very good but have not tired the tacos yet. For a fast food, order at the counter, the food is great. Give it a try.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We have had several different items off of the menu and have found them all good. Place is very small for dine in, so mostly take out. Open early and they stay open late...lots of options.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing great food good prices tacos are to die for this place is a must try definitely road trip worty

Been to El Mariachi? Share your experiences!