See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

So this was a last minute stop for my boyfriend and myself.

After some mechanical issues on our way to Manta we called so inquire about availability at a near by location and were happy to have received accommodations. The room was beautiful and exceeded our expectations after a long day the king size bed and large shower provided a great comfort and relaxation. Althought room service would have been nice, shortly after the check in we went to their restaurant. The ambiance was nice and it was quiet the service wasn't anything spectacular considering there was only us in the restaurant but perhaps it was more of a kitchen issue not the servers as we had very friendly staff. The chairs however had seen better days and considering I have worked in hospitality and in the food industry most of my career I think it's a far stretch to boast a gastronomy restaurant.

The complimentary breakfast was okay, but lacked variety and since my boyfriend is diabetic and a picky eater there wasn't much for him to enjoy. The staff was however very nice and even carried the coffee right to our room!

Since we still had some time to spare before checkout we decided to try walking the beach but unfortunately due to proximity to a fishing factory there was dead fish litering the shore. We moved onto their 2 pools which were okay not very deep and a touch small but refreshing considering the hot weather. I will say though that some upkeep might be needed for the outside chairs and grounds.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
AmaraAlvarado, Guest Relations Manager at Playa Paraiso Gastronomia & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Andrea H Thanks for your review, Your opinion is very important so we can work on our continuous improvement! We are looking to create unforgettable moments for you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and comfy, súper clean and the service was very good, they have a bar on the sand that I really enjoy, the bar only open until 9pm but you can go to Jungle on Playas downtown, like it!

Stayed: September 2017
AmaraAlvarado, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Playa Paraiso Gastronomia & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Estimated Ana! we really appreciate your comments! and hope to see you back in our paradise!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

. It's expensive if you relate with the services which they offer because they didn't have all the service, this places doesn't have internet, not hot water, phone doesn't work. It hotel offer these services but doesn't have. I'm very disappointed

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
AmaraAlvarado, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Playa Paraiso Gastronomia & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear elajopb, It´s a pleasure for us to receive your comments, but first we would like to be sure that you have visited our Lodge so we can apologize and also take all the required actions. And please let me explain to you all our services: free WIFI access in all common areas, rooms with hot water, phone in your room, Cellphone signal depends of your mobile operator.
Brgds

Reviewed 15 June 2017

It was 2 January at the beginning of this year did not know about this place but I invited my uncles.
The place is an hour and a half from Guayaquil, when you arrive at the place I thought IT was very nice since it was a PRIVATE beach
I realized that the place was well organized by the municipality of playas
there were people in charge of the the bathrooms and dressing rooms who gave INSTRUCTIONS for the use of THE public services.
After enjoying the beach we went to eat. I ate an ARROZ MARINERO WHICH cost of $8.00, a reasonable cost
Every time I visit a place, I like to try the typical dishes and enjoy spending time with my family.

Stayed: January 2017
AmaraAlvarado, Guest Relations Manager at Playa Paraiso Gastronomia & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Denisse, we appreciate a lot that you have visited Playas Villamil! we hope you have spent a great time in this beautiful village and also we would like to invite you to our Lodge and get to know all the facilities and service we have to offer to you and your relatives! Our paradise is really close to Playa Varadero, we are located in km 5.5 via Data!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I have a great time with my family, the kids have a delicius brunch with all the Typicall Food they offer, it is a quite small but perfect place foe family I just spend the day, but I wish I could stay the night, the place is calm and relaxing, the beach is tottaly private! I enjoy exclusive stuff so if you do, do it! Promise you will not regreat!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
AmaraAlvarado, Guest Relations Manager at Playa Paraiso Gastronomia & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear Sarah, we hope you'll be able to spend a night at our Lodge soon and complete your experience in paradise!