“Great local restaurant...”

Patsy's Country Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Banning
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Often...for business meetings, I meet my associates for breakfast. I always try to select a local restaurant that is NOT a chain. Nothing against the chains, but the locally run, "mom & pop" restaurants offer excellent food and charm...and service most times. This was the case when I selected Patsy's Country Kitchen. I was not disappointed. Fresh sausage patties, great biscuits and gravy. My associates omelet looks awesome. My coffee cup was never empty. Excellent prices.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Heard good things about Patsy's.
And i love me some good Biscuits and Gravy!
Short review- we will not be returning-

Sorry to report, I would not return for the biscuits and gravy here,
the gravy was weak,with no sausage taste detectable the biscuits left the biscuits tasting dry. although they did have a close cousin I like "chipped beef" on the menu- which is hard to find in any restaurant- If it's anything like their country gravy lacking that "FLAVOR" thing it stands to be another miss anyway?

The restaurant was busy, but the waitstaff was noticeably inefficient and disorganized, serving folks out of order from their seating.
The food was fair the experience ordinary.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Got there before the crowd about 8:30am , quickly seated, menus and coffee order taken.

My favorite dishes biscuit gravy eggs ordered. Served hot and tasty. They also have SOS - chipped beef gravey on toast. Will have to try next time. We will be back

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Stopped in the morning where one person wanted breakfast and even though it was 8:00AM, I was able to order lunch.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Always busy but way worth it my favorite is the sausage patty it’s pretty good
They have good pancakes their hash browns are always cooked just right they also have a homemade salsa that is delicious

Been to Patsy's Country Kitchen? Share your experiences!