USD 113
USD 134
Residence Inn
Free cancellation until 03/08
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 101
Padre Hotel(Bakersfield)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 122
  • Restaurant
All reviewspots and pansfull size fridgemy home away from homerecommend this hotelkitchenettestovecalifornia
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I called last minute from San Diego and Dora answered I made a reservation with her through the phone since I was having difficulties online she made it supper easy, I felt very accommodated by her and I wasn’t even there yet , when I arrived at 2am the night laundary lady attended me she was so sweet and efficient our room was very clean and very comfortable, will definitely recommend this location !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Yareli, thank you for your fantastic review. We are thrilled to know you had a great stay at Extended Stay America. We appreciate you for mentioning our staff, especially Dora. She is a true asset to our team, and we will be sure to share your compliments. Thanks again for recommending us to the future guests, and we look forward to hosting you both again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Lovely place. I love that there are full size refrigerators and a stove. Considering I have children. The staff was very helpful to out problem with the broken remote. We enjoy our time and love to just take a break away and stay here on the weekends.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home. It's so nice to know you and your family found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Thanks again for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The staff is always very helpful. The rooms are cozy and reasonably priced. I like the convienece of the kitchenettes and the fact that they also provide everything u need for it. It's my home away from home.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Marianne, thanks for choosing Extended Stay America and for the feedback. We are thrilled to read you received an excellent service from our staff and that you liked your fully-equipped room along with the value we offer. On behalf of everyone here, we would love to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

After a 100 mile hike through the desert it was an oasis really. A veritable Kasbah, with literally anything you could need or want ready to be delivered to you. However, key cards only stay coded for about 3 hours a piece, the dryers don't dry . I spent ten bucks to wash and dry two loads and the breakfast is literally just a granola bar and instant oatmeal. But like I said probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in my life. One of the few places I found in the entire country willing to still let you smoke in your room. A bit nostalgic to say the least. I highly suggest while there's still an opportunity to go get a pack of Marlboro Reds and smoke a few of them while laying naked in bed. My spirit animal is the fox.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Christen, thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your review. It is a pleasure to read you had an overall nice stay with us and loved your comfortable bed to sleep in. However, we are sorry your stay with us was not 100% to your expectation as it should have been, and we will like to welcome you back soon so that we can provide you with the hospitality you should have had during your last visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The service here was excellent, the staff are very professional. I would definitely come back. I would recommend this hotel to family or friends if they're looking for a nice clean hotel with kind and professional staff, to extend at Extended Stay hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were comfortable here and were impressed with the attentive service provided by our staff. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!