All reviews front desk pet area indoor pool room was clean a pet friendly hotel del taco easy access would recommend this hotel to anyone nice hotel great place to stay king suite nice breakfast waffles free breakfast las vegas would definitely stay here again parking lot
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Breakfast was fresh with a variety of items. The indoor pool and spa are always welcoming. I love that the entire hotel is smoke free. They are also dog friendly. Gas stations and food options are nearby with easy access to freeways.

1  Thank cherylgF8195OW
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Not bad, I have not had any bad experiences staying it La Quinta inns in the past. We have stayed many times on vacations across the states with not problems. Usually they are very clean and service is satisfactory.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We spent one night here out of our week long travel journey and it was, by far, the nicest stay we had. The room was extremely nice, with the only complaint an overly loud bathroom fan that was operated on the same switch as the light. The bed was very comfortable, the climate control spot on, and it all made for a relaxing stay. The staff was courteous and helpful. Two water bottles were in the refrigerator waiting for us.
I was a little surprised there wasn’t a pot of decaf available for our late arrival but there was coffee available in the room.
The breakfast was standard La Quinta fare, but I miss the packaged syrup. The one they provide in a pourer just hasn’t any taste. But, oh well.

Room tip: Use TripAdvisor. I got a better rate than calling the hotel direct.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Reservation was incorrect, had to prove I had a reservation by showing the confirmation on my email, ended up on the second floor with an out-of-service elevator (guess I should be happy that it was not on the 3rd floor). The staff did not assist in carrying belongings upstairs and explained to me that this is a known elevator issue that has not been addressed. Called the Manager to discuss my dissatisfaction and no return call. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We traveled from Charleston, South Carolina heading to Sacramento, California in a 22-foot Penske moving truck with everything we own in the truck. At 2:00 am in the morning the truck was stolen from the hotel's rear parking lot. We lost everything. Imagine everything you own is gone, your entire house, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, all clothes, jewelry, electronics, personal photo albums, garage tools, etc, gone. Plus my girlfriend's late mother's wedding ring. Not to mention, that I am a 30 year military veteran, so all of my medals and military momentos are forever lost. Also, my grandfather's WWII medals, dog-tags and other effects are also gone.To make matters worse, the same exact theft occurred at the same hotel two months before ours to a Marine's moving truck who was also moving cross country. Our theft occurred on March 14, 2018 and very few items have been recovered. This story can be confirmed through an internet search. This is not a safe location! I will be looking at TripAdvisor and LaQuinta's web site to see if this gets posted.

Date of stay: March 2018