All reviewstow vehicleclean parksewer connectiondoor matvery busy main roadrestaurant onsiteclean restroomslaundry roomconcrete padsbeautiful poolstayed longergreat stopeasy accesswould stay here againutilitiespavedutility
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Stayed here on a through trip and liked it well enough to book a site for the return trip. Well maintained sites, nice restaurant on the site. Stayed only one night each way. Perfect layover location. Will return when we pass this way again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have stayed here a few times, and our stay is always enjoyable. The park is clean, safe, and very well run. Pull-through sites have good satellite reception, and the internet access is 10 out of 10. My husband enjoys the hot tub, and the water temperature is kept constant. The Crest Bar restaurant on site is a big plus.

Close to all major stores, Costco, Walmart, Home Depot and many grocery stores.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We chose this RV park at the recommendation of 2 travelers next to me in Flag City RV park.

This park is in a high noise area with a very busy main road and a train track so light sleepers may have trouble sleeping. I am not one who is awakened easily and while I heard the noise it did not hinder my sleep.

The staff is friendly and they have people lead you to your site. Since I am new and the roads are narrow I had trouble turning into the site. Three attempts later I chose a better spot and was able to pull in.

They have concrete pads but the approach has a fine sand/gravel that sticks to shoes and finds it's way into the RV. They need to asphalt the roads to prevent this. The grass is well maintained keeping mud issues away.

Did not use the pool or bar/grill so I have no report on those amenities. The park is gated making it safer than others.

One complaint about dog excrement in the park- I did not see this as an issue. However, I would lay the complaint at the dog owners and not the park.

Overall, great stay. 4 stars!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2017

They are big rig friendly here, you don't have to unhook your town car to get to your spot and you'll still fit in the spot. One issue with that is that your sewer connection may not make it if you don't have a double hose. We didn't need to dump but I get tired of the hook/unhook the car thing so was not an issue for us.

Wifi was good, customer service at check in good, restaurant onsite was nice, only complaint I have and its minor is that the spots are not paved; they use a hard packed sand base, which is level and firm, but with a little dampness of the night air, it sticks to your shoes (ie ends up inside your coach). Nothing a door mat doesn't address, but just know about it before hand. We'd stay here again never the less.

Last thing, the place is far enough off the freeway that it is very quiet. I love quiet places!

Room Tip: As for a long spot if you don't want to unhook your tow.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

There are 2 primary draws to this park for us. The first is that a Costco is located a little further down Panama where we gas up. The second is the on site restaurant, 'The Crest'. The park's in-town location on a multilane street makes for easy access form the 99, (come in from the north to avoid navigating a left turn thru a single lane bordered by concrete curbs), but also guarantees lots of traffic noise. Staff is always great. Given its suburban southern Central Valley location it is a beautiful park.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple