All reviews front desk indoor pool room was clean other hotels nice hotel black angus convenient location business center business trip would definitely stay here again cookies free breakfast road trip long drive nice stay one night stay hgi
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Hotel was nice but the bed was way too firm and hurt my back but other than that, the staff was nice & everything was good. The 3rd floor I stayed on had a weird smell to it...like somebody had smoked 15 packs of cigarettes and it seeped into the carpet & walls even though it's a no smoking floor...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
pbonner, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Thank you for your review of our hotel Ashly. Not sure what that smell was but we are 14 years old and never had renovations. BUT July 11th that will all change. We are going through a huge face lift. We are very excited here.

Pamela & all the staff

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Hilton Garden suites was an excellent place to stay during our Jehovah's Witness convention . The staff was courteous and professional very helpful throughout our stay . We wish to stay in the same hotel the next year.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
pbonner, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Fabulous!!! We look forward to seeing you next year (:

Pamela & all the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This Hilton Garden Inn was an excellent choice for my business trip. Room clean, updated & very quiet. Staff was very accommodating. Restaurant and bar were well outfitted with friendly professional staff. The value for the quality were spot on. Would definitely stay at this location again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Sharon. We look forward to your visits again soon.

Pamela & all the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Had a king room on the second floor facing the rear of the hotel. Room was clean. Quiet for the most part. Reported A/C unit was not blowing cold air but I don't know if anybody checked it because it still was not blowing cold air after I reported it. Other than that, very good place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am very disappointed in my staff for not following through on this. I have shared your review with each department manager to make sure this does not happen again.

Pamela

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Don't stay on 4th floor! This hotel still allows smoking in the rooms. The entire 4th floor smells terrible of smoke. I staying in 407 and I had a smoking room that share a wall with my room and the smoke came into my room. Disgusting!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so sorry Gregory that you had to experience that. We are going through full renovations in July and will then be 100% non smoking hotel. I have updated your Hhonors profile to make sure when you stay with us you are never put on that floor until then.

Pamela