“Some of the best Thai food I have ever had.”
Review of Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant
Ranked #31 of 933 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Eleven of us went to lunch at the Blue Elephant and everyone loved what they ordered. We pretty much covered the lunch menu. Service was very good and our food was served hot.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Very authentic Thai food. Very delicious and fresh. We ordered tom yum soup, duck panang curry, and chicken cashew stir fry. Everything was tasty. The steamed rice was piping hot. Satisfying meal for Asians craving hot food and I'm sure non-Asians too. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Family run Thai restaurant - So far, I have liked all the food we have ordered. Try the Sticky rice and mango for dessert..:)

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We came to celebrate by fiancés Birthday. Its hard for me to eat out because I'm a vegetarian and they were so many options to choose from they also catered to how spicy I want the food which was great! The were so sweet even though we are adults on of the guys gave my fiancé a blue stuffed animal as a birthday gift. Loved the restaurant and the service I would defiantly recommend it !!!!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

I have been there few times, the food is always good. I got the sizzling seafood which comes with rice and seafood soup, the food is spicy which I love. Their Thai ice tea is very good. It is a tiny restaurant with simple clean settings, the staff is friendly, polite and fast, I would definitely go back again.