All reviews off the highway a hilton honors member fast food room was clean industrial area nice hotel easy access nice stay stay there again overnight stop complimentary breakfast fresh fruit the breakfast area oatmeal a great place to stay parking lot las vegas
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Nice rooms with great spaces and good room service. Good breakfast and clean tables to eat at. Nice family hotel with a nice swimming pool for the family to have fun and close to restaurants for the family to grab a quick bite to eat...

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was traveling from San Diego toTahoe on Highway 99. I wanted a safe, clean, quiet place with a pool and a hot tub. My room was above my expectations-the pool and the hot tub were beautiful.This is the comfiest bed i've ever slept in including my own .

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jenngon7
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I highly recommend Hampton Inn to anyone who wants an easy check-in and for your stay to be absolutely perfectly wonderful and you want to feel like royalty!! From the room with the comfortable bed, to the pool, to the breakfast, and great wifi connection and big screen TV. Perfection!!

1  Thank kimsJ4698DR
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great one night stay with family. Hotel staffs were friendly & helpful. Room was clean and comfortable, roomy. Breakfast was better than what i expected. There were fresh fruit and omelet, bacon, waffle, etc. I'll stay here again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We used Honors points to book two rooms for our family of seven. The hotel is fairly new and well located. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially Chris.
The breakfast was solid, all of the usual Hampton offerings with a few twists (e.g. dried blueberries for the oatmeal!). The robust coffee is such an improvement over some hotels' coffee. The beds were excellent as usual.

My only complaint/ suggestion is to scrap the TVs in the breakfast area. We have TVs in our rooms if we want to watch the news.

We were very pleased over all and would stay here again!

Room tip: There is ongoing construction next door but just during the day, wasn't a problem at night.