All reviews off the highway a hilton honors member fast food room was clean industrial area nice hotel easy access nice stay stay there again overnight stop complimentary breakfast fresh fruit the breakfast area oatmeal a great place to stay parking lot las vegas
Reviewed 28 February 2017

The staff and facilities were great - room was clean and comfortable, hot breakfast was pretty good, wifi was good. The neighborhood is kinda not so great. But maybe that's just Bakersfield. I'd totally stay here again if I was coming back to Bako.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2017

It is what I've come to expect from Hampton Inns. Great people, great food-[Great Coffee]; Great service.
However, "Hampton; we have a problem!"
I took my shower at 0100hrs. I showered in a trickle. A Cold Trickle.
Using "Hot Only" was like using Cold Only.
Washing "Parts Only", each region was washed only after it got accustomed to the water temp.
3/4 the way through, the water got warm enough to do 1 time whole body lather/rinse cycle. There were also issues with the shower doors.

Room tip: Non-smoking floors are usually top rated with me.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Quiet, extremely friendly and Effecient staff.. the room was clean. The staff was super nice and effecient. Even though it's right off the highway, I couldn't hear the cars as they passed. I will definitely stay here if the need arises.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2017

My family needed a place to stay to attend a funeral in Bakersfield. We picked the Hampton Inn. The hotel was great and we have no complaints. We were not there for pleasure but the hotel made us feel at home. It was nice to not have to worry about hotel problems when we were in town for a solemn occasion. I would recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites to anyone. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here one night while on vacation. Check in with Chris was very easy and he was extremely nice and helpful. Check out with Ana was also very easy and she was very nice. The room was exceptionally clean the beds were comfortable the Wi-Fi was really good. The free breakfast was one of the best breakfast I've ever had and a free breakfast hotel. The people upstairs must have been practicing jumping because they were very noisy but of course that is not the hotels fault. I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo