Brass Door Motel(Gassville)(Great Value!)
USD 72
USD 52
Priceline
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort(Lakeview)(Great Value!)
USD 61
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
USD 72
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchennext morningrockhousebluffwoodscabin
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

I was camping with some friends and we ate at the restaurant twice. It's nothing fancy, but very clean and the service was great. The breakfasts are particularly good. A very nice break from campground food!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank hillcresthog
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Take our grandkids and kids here every year and this was the best. We stayed in #13 & 14, which had a great view of the river. We had privacy, which was great when you have 4 little ones playing loud. Balcony on back was so nice to have coffee on. Only drawback was the cabin had mice and bugs. We requested mouse traps and caught three on the first night. This is not surprising since cabins are old and close to woods. A little insect eradication would be nice and take little money or effort. But all in all, it was "camping" at a beautiful place with family, making memories.

Room Tip: I hate to tell which ones are best. We have stayed in almost all of them and like #13 & 14 best because of the view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I so wish you guys had pictures up. I am about to make another trip to the Buffalo River. I stayed with you guys when I was a teen so twenty years ago. My parents loved the place and so did I so we are making another trip in October. The best room with the view is Cabin 13. Your cabin porch literally sits over the ledge so you can see the Buffalo River below and the Eagles flying above. Can't wait. I did put that you have a fitness center only because if someone wants to stay healthy they can take a hike down the mountain trail to the cave or they can swim in the Buffalo River which is so clean you can see your own feet.

Room Tip: Room 13 is overlooking the River....I think 14 may also but I can promise 13 is a winner.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank gwenbraum
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Okay so we rented the smallest "lodge" room to fit 3 adults & 1 child. When we arrived the room we got was dirty and so we complained - they not only gave us a clean room but a bigger (with a real bedroom) "suite" type and a free night! And the view from those rooms was just ...man... I mean North Arkansas is beautiful but seeing it from the top of a mountain... breathtaking! We'd go back anytime we want to go up there... and we will!! The cool stuff you can do besides the River, there are ghost towns & little shops, my child was baptised in the Buffalo.

Room Tip: Bring food to cook, all rooms have a full kitchen even if they aren't so up to date - they work! It's really like a home away from home.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Shoo-B-Doo
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We visit the Buffalo River every year with our Boy Scout Troop and always receive exceptional hospitality and service from the concession operator at Buffalo River National Park (Buffalo Point Concessions). The National Park Service leases the cabins and restaurant to the concessionaire. They’re located on high bluffs overlooking the Buffalo National River and offer rustic log cabins and good food. We camp at the nearby campgrounds, canoe the river, and enjoy the majestic scenery and solitude. I would recommend staying here and will return next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends