“Great Food and Service”

Add it.
The Bistro Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in West Helena
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Driving through West Helena we saw this place and stopped and had a very good dinner. It is simple and not fancy, but very clean and the staff were friendly. I had my first catfish--grilled and moist and delicious. It has a full bar. I'd return.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The bistro has their healthy choices in addition to normal sandwiches, steak, and seafood and salads. Good choice for the variety.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This place is nice and staff is friendly. Arrived early for supper and by the take out orders I would say this is a local favorite. Had the fish tacos that were great.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I have loved every drink and every meal that I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying at this establishment. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to catch a bite to eat or a few drinks!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

The food here is really good, try the Catfish Tacos, they are my favorite! The service here is second to none! Everyone at The Bistro is friendly and sincerely wants you to enjoy your dining experience.