USD 810
USD 707
USD 292
Excellence Resorts
Portblue Le Sivory Punta Cana(Uvero Alto)(Great Value!)
USD 302
USD 289
Hotels.com
USD 477
Orbitz.com
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 280
  • Breakfast included
Now Onyx Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 309
USD 264
Bookit.com
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 210
  • Breakfast included
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 258
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 475
USD 555
USD 331
Priceline
1,691 results
All reviewscharacter breakfastsugar caneburger placekids clubsponge bobninja turtlesswim up suiteprestige membersnick resortfresco barmass slimingsuper poolinfinity poolpunta canafamily vacationgolf cartaqua park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

WOW!! What a wonderful resort! Everything was perfect!!

A special mention to some people from the resort who made a difference on our stay ... Mr. CARRERA and Mr. MICHAEL A. GUZMAN!

We have a 1 year old daughter and we had her food in a small freezer box. Mr. Carrera, who is a restaurant Chef , came to meet us at the lobby at the checkin moment, to take care of the freezed food that we bring from home, and bring it to the kitchen's freezers! At each meal we went to ask for the necessary for our daughter, and each time the staff was eager to come and bring us the freezer box!

Mr. Michael A. Guzman was so nice with us too, he made sure everything was perfect for our family! This is the difference of a stay that is relaxing and reassuring!

Thematic lunches with the characters are amazing, you must not miss this!

The water park is simply a must! My little 6 year old did not want to miss a day!

Everything is done in the resort to take care of the guests, and you really feel that the employees are dedicated to their guests.

The quality of food is above our expectations for an all-inclusive resort, and the a la carte restaurants are definitely worth choosing this Karisma hotel! By the way, we are going back in a few days to the hotel Karisma Nickelodon ... I hope they will have a special attention for us ...;) We are returning after 4 months of our last trip to this place !!

Thank you very much to everyone at Karisma Nickelodeon Punta Cana!

Sebastien & Josee
(Victoria and Julia too !)

Room Tip: The room was perfect!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KarismaHotelsResorts, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sebast35,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review and for taking the time to write. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Nickelodeon team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was amazing! It overseen my thoughts of it, it is especillay an luxury family resorts. Our Personal Concierge (Wend) was the BEST and very professional. We look forward to visiting Punta Cana again, and vacationing to the new Nickelodeon resort in Mexico. I’ve shared this resort with so many people, their looking to visit next summer.

Room Tip: Awesome! Clean and comfortable.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear McMillanSquad,

Thank you for your kind review!

We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have just returned from an incredible trip to Nickelodeon. We traveled as a multigenerational family (grandmother, mother and 3 year old) and there was truly something for everyone. The waterpark was amazing, the small waterpark by the spa a wonderful place to relax after a morning at the big waterpark, we loved our swim up pool and the spa was divine.

The first person we met upon arrival was Santana when he secured our luggage and took care of it while we checked in. He delivered it promptly to our room and gave us rides around the resort throughout our stay.

Our butler for the trip was Dariel and he went above and beyond to make sure everything was wonderful. It was our first experience utilizing an app to communicate throughout our trip and it worked wonderfully. He made sure everything we wanted was attended to and in a timely manner. My three year thinks Dariel is his new best friend and looked for him constantly throughout the trip. Highly recommend requesting him as your butler.

Our spa time was also wonderful. My mom and I both had massages and facials and left feeling relaxed and recharged. The facial was one of my favorite parts of the week. We had Anna and Louisa and both were incredible.

Our candlelight dinner was another highlight on the last night of our stay. Handy (waiter) and Alberto (chef) were attentive, fun and made the experience perfect (even with my three year old attending as well). The lobster was divine and the salad, soup and dessert incredible as well.

The only downside to the trip was having to wear wristbands. I prefer other Karisma resorts where wristbands aren't required. One of our favorite things about our trips to your resorts in Mexico is not having to wear wristbands and I really disliked it during this trip. Do away with the wristbands. They are cumbersome, ugly in pictures and hot to wear anytime outside the room.

I would and will highly recommend this resort to my friends and clients (I am a travel agent) looking for a wonderful family experience. I will also highly recommend the connecting swim up rooms as it was amazing walking out into our own pool throughout the day. We were in building 3 and it was perfect. Full sun in the mornings but by afternoon we were able to relax and play without being in the blaring sun (which was wonderful after a morning at the waterpark or beach). We also enjoyed coming back after an early dinner in the Global Village for a refreshing (the water was actually warm and inviting) swim before bed.

Thank you Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana. We had a fabulous time and look forward to bringing the rest of the family back for a visit.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank ChristinaAbbott

Hi ChristinaAbbott,

Thank you so much for your review. It is a truly pleasure to know that we were able to satisfy your exceptions. Your comment really encourages our team to improve in all aspects and continue to deliver the great service our guests expect.

We hope to see you back soon, we are already ready for your welcoming.

Regards,
Nickelodeon Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I visited this property June 23-28th. I have a 2 and 4 year old. The property was what we expected from reading previous reviews. The beach was a bit rough, so my small children did not enjoy it. It was beautiful, just not a place for small children. My kids loved Aqua Nick. I anticipated the water park being crowded since we traveled during the middle of the summer, but we never felt like it was congested at all. Sure there were times where it took a bit to see a server because they were helping so many people, but I never felt like my little ones had to avoid certain areas because they were too crowded. I read multiple people on other reviews complain about the walk to aqua nick and the logistics of planning for food while there. I did not find there to be a lacking of transport to and from aqua nick. We also ate lunch at the park everyday that we were there during that time. A few Aqua Nick employees that made my kids feel a little extra special we’re both Luis’ and Ben—all were lifeguards. Miguel with the serving staff also took very good care of us everyday. The property is absolutely beautiful. Incredibly well kept. We were impressed by how well maintained the outdoors are kept. One critique I can make that has been made my multiple others is that there is a schedule everyday of activities, but you have to go to the lobby to get one. It would be much better if this schedule was dropped underneath your door the night before the following day so you could start making plans for the next day. Minor detail, but inconvenient none the less. The reviews stating that the is no happy medium on water temperature in the shower is true. Our actual swim up swank suite was not quite 5 star. When I think 5 star hotel, I think luxurious linens and comfy beds. The beds were not exceptionally comfortable, and the linens were not soft at all. Overall it was a good trip. My little ones had a blast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank kbagsCRNA

Thanks for the review, kbagsCRNA!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. We are very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve your experience.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was excellent especially Isabelle, Leonardo, and Guillermo. Our family had a great time.The food was OK. Nightly entertainment was absolutely great. However, mosquitoes needed better control. The grounds were always neat and debris free.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear 520agordon,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope your next stay is just around the corner.