1,817 results
All reviews character breakfast sugar cane burger place kids club sponge bob ninja turtles swim up suite prestige members nick resort hula hoops mass sliming fresco bar infinity pool super pool punta cana family vacation character meet and greets
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We have just returned from an incredible trip to Nickelodeon. We traveled as a multigenerational family (grandmother, mother and 3 year old) and there was truly something for everyone. The waterpark was amazing, the small waterpark by the spa a wonderful place to relax after a morning at the big waterpark, we loved our swim up pool and the spa was divine.

The first person we met upon arrival was Santana when he secured our luggage and took care of it while we checked in. He delivered it promptly to our room and gave us rides around the resort throughout our stay.

Our butler for the trip was Dariel and he went above and beyond to make sure everything was wonderful. It was our first experience utilizing an app to communicate throughout our trip and it worked wonderfully. He made sure everything we wanted was attended to and in a timely manner. My three year thinks Dariel is his new best friend and looked for him constantly throughout the trip. Highly recommend requesting him as your butler.

Our spa time was also wonderful. My mom and I both had massages and facials and left feeling relaxed and recharged. The facial was one of my favorite parts of the week. We had Anna and Louisa and both were incredible.

Our candlelight dinner was another highlight on the last night of our stay. Handy (waiter) and Alberto (chef) were attentive, fun and made the experience perfect (even with my three year old attending as well). The lobster was divine and the salad, soup and dessert incredible as well.

The only downside to the trip was having to wear wristbands. I prefer other Karisma resorts where wristbands aren't required. One of our favorite things about our trips to your resorts in Mexico is not having to wear wristbands and I really disliked it during this trip. Do away with the wristbands. They are cumbersome, ugly in pictures and hot to wear anytime outside the room.

I would and will highly recommend this resort to my friends and clients (I am a travel agent) looking for a wonderful family experience. I will also highly recommend the connecting swim up rooms as it was amazing walking out into our own pool throughout the day. We were in building 3 and it was perfect. Full sun in the mornings but by afternoon we were able to relax and play without being in the blaring sun (which was wonderful after a morning at the waterpark or beach). We also enjoyed coming back after an early dinner in the Global Village for a refreshing (the water was actually warm and inviting) swim before bed.

Thank you Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana. We had a fabulous time and look forward to bringing the rest of the family back for a visit.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank ChristinaAbbott
KarismaHotelsResorts, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Hi ChristinaAbbott,

Thank you so much for your review. It is a truly pleasure to know that we were able to satisfy your exceptions. Your comment really encourages our team to improve in all aspects and continue to deliver the great service our guests expect.

We hope to see you back soon, we are already ready for your welcoming.

Regards,
Nickelodeon Team

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited this property June 23-28th. I have a 2 and 4 year old. The property was what we expected from reading previous reviews. The beach was a bit rough, so my small children did not enjoy it. It was beautiful, just not a place for small children. My kids loved Aqua Nick. I anticipated the water park being crowded since we traveled during the middle of the summer, but we never felt like it was congested at all. Sure there were times where it took a bit to see a server because they were helping so many people, but I never felt like my little ones had to avoid certain areas because they were too crowded. I read multiple people on other reviews complain about the walk to aqua nick and the logistics of planning for food while there. I did not find there to be a lacking of transport to and from aqua nick. We also ate lunch at the park everyday that we were there during that time. A few Aqua Nick employees that made my kids feel a little extra special we’re both Luis’ and Ben—all were lifeguards. Miguel with the serving staff also took very good care of us everyday. The property is absolutely beautiful. Incredibly well kept. We were impressed by how well maintained the outdoors are kept. One critique I can make that has been made my multiple others is that there is a schedule everyday of activities, but you have to go to the lobby to get one. It would be much better if this schedule was dropped underneath your door the night before the following day so you could start making plans for the next day. Minor detail, but inconvenient none the less. The reviews stating that the is no happy medium on water temperature in the shower is true. Our actual swim up swank suite was not quite 5 star. When I think 5 star hotel, I think luxurious linens and comfy beds. The beds were not exceptionally comfortable, and the linens were not soft at all. Overall it was a good trip. My little ones had a blast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank kbagsCRNA

Thanks for the review, kbagsCRNA!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. We are very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve your experience.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 15 July 2018

The staff was excellent especially Isabelle, Leonardo, and Guillermo. Our family had a great time.The food was OK. Nightly entertainment was absolutely great. However, mosquitoes needed better control. The grounds were always neat and debris free.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 520agordon,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the resort for 5 Days, checking in on July 9. Upon arrival, we were met with wonderful customer service and friendly team members. We rented the super pool villa and there was plenty of room for our 3 kids and us. We could have had more people! Ha

The beach and pool areas are well maintained. The food was very good and our favorite dinner place was WokWok. One thing that surprised me was the quality of the all inclusive included red wine. I enjoy a good red and the bottles were all good from Spain. We didn’t have to buy a bottle as I found the selection to be very nice.

On kids activities, the water park is lovely and they have a kids sliming session in the pool every day. It’s great. The character experiences went quickly and we were able to meet Sponge Bob, Paw Patrol and Ninja Turtles. We were there for 5 Days and I never saw Dora which was disappointing get and I wish they did have Peppa Pig but alas we can’t have it all!

A few team members really stood out in our stay- Ysmaury (Easy) our Butler and Vidaysi and Dorcha in housekeeping. The room was super clean every day and the fridge was stocked! Very kid friendly with juicy boxes, fruit grabbers and water. Soda and beer too!
Our favorite memory from the trip was the beach party which featured- music, food, face painting and lots of dancing!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne G

Dear Suzanne G,

Thank you for your kind review!

We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

*could be the 1 in 1000*, but...
Before we even showed up, I had already received phone calls from from customer service demanding copy of card used and photo of my id-which I’ve never been asked BEFORE checking in-let alone having to offer up a 2nd credit card charge because their system screwed up and didn’t charge $0.02 the first time. They were ready to cancel b/c of TWO CENTS...
So we show up and initially all was good.
Had no hot water the entire time we were there-even after calling for assistance more than once and getting the ‘sorry, our supervisor already went home today’.
Every time we called for information about an event, restaurant, or whatever, the concierge desk NEVER answered. Even times when transferred from operator/front desk.
The in-room fridge never adequately got cold-especially for meds needing it. Constantly had to add bags of ice :/
Kids club is ok-but don’t be late getting your kids back! They call 1 minute after 5!
Food was ok. Don’t expect much flavor. I love chocolate and learned not to bother having any after this trip. My wife got a little sick from some seafood, but overcame with help from meds.
If you go anywhere to eat on campus, breakfast and lunch at the Lighthouse is it...
Nick Place was ok-could’ve had more covered seating and better food choices, but ok. More ‘meeting experiences’ would be nice.
Have a lot of patience with the golf cart rides. Half are always full and the other half are ‘sorry, I’m going to the —-.
And just like everywhere else, half the staff are ready to jump in a sec... the other half point to someone else, who points to someone else, who points to (you get the idea).
Did get a few good pics, but not enough to show a great time, sorry.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TaenTaen
KarismaHotelsResorts, Manager at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear

Thank you for your review, detailing your experiences from your stay with us, firstly please accepts our apologies for the areas that we fell short of expectations. We never like to hear that any guest has been disappointed with their experience and we have noted the aspects of your stay that you felt impacted your experience, making your stay less than perfect.

The Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana maintains the highest standard with food quality. Our kitchens and food preparation are always supervised by an international company , which specializes in hotels hygiene, keeps records of any detail and audits our restaurants at all times any moment and no irregularities were found. we take pride in offering the highest level of service and we always want our guests to feel welcome. Our service is designed to be timely, efficient and informative, we are truly very sorry if during your stay our services did not remain a positive reflection.

Our mission is to make veery stay as close to perfection ensuring our guest with the most relaxing experience

Kind Regards,