“Jackpot this is the one no need to keep looking”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Palms Punta Cana
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Carol W
Edmonton, Canada
“Jackpot this is the one no need to keep looking”
Reviewed 14 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We were on holiday in the Dominican Republic when quite by accident we stumbled on the most fabulous private villa that is now available as a rental. This awesome villa is located directly on Uvero Alto Beach in Punta Cana. As we walked by the care takers saw us and invited us in for a tour.

The place is amazing! We entered from the beach over one of the two bridges across the pool and into the huge and extremely modern and well equipped kitchen. The property is stunning and has 14 suites each with its own private bathroom and unbelievable sea views. It screams Dominican charm and has a twist of what you expect to find in the Mediterranean.

We really hit it off with the care takers and were invited to come for dinner, the cook was on site and they were testing some new menu items and wanted our opinion. We accepted and it was delicious and presented so elegantly. The evening was perfect with nice music, soft light and a view of the sea by moonlight! We dined by the pool and watched the moon come up!

We were told that anyone or group can rent the villa and it's perfect for a destination wedding, family reunion, business retreat etc. This is the first year they are accepting rentals and I know after seeing it we would certainly put The Palms Punta Cana Villa as our top choice for our next big family reunion.

The villa is fully staffed and is a great option if you have done the all inclusive hotels and ready to try a new vacation style.

The villa is on a quiet and private beach and close to shopping and restaurants. I recommend The Palms for those seeking a private and custom style vacation getaway for any size group.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Carol F
“My Days in Paradise”
Reviewed 28 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I contacted The Palms for a four day stay. I didn't want an all inclusive, I wanted a beach front suite, I wanted to relax and not hear loud music or be in buffet lines. The place looked magical. They weren't officially taking guests yet since they were doing some minor detailing and landscaping but I called anyway and said I was fine with it if they would allow me to come for the long weekend.

We arrived and were blown away at the size and beauty of the property! I felt I arrived in Spain at a beautiful Mediterranean villa tucked away from the line of all inclusive hotels. It was totally private, beautifully decorated in bright and happy colors. An open and free flowing floor plan. My room took my breath away. I was on the second floor in a beautiful suite with an expansive terrace that offered 180 degrees views of the sea. It was breath taking. My sheets were dried outside and were fresh and crisp, I fell into bed and had a fantastic sleep.

I'm an early riser and caught the sunrise, while sitting in my pjs sipping coffee and relaxing on one of the oversized chaise loungers on my private terrace, I watched the sunrise and it was jaw dropping. We slept with the sound of the waves and woke to delicious Dominican coffee, fresh fruit and an egg frittata made with fresh basil from the herb garden located behind the kitchen and local cheese (quest fresca) yum!

We spent the days floating from the beach to the lazy river pool. It was just what I wanted.

The lunch was delicious, a salad of mixed greens, shaved almonds, local avocado slices and grilled chicken. It was perfect. For a topper I as given a fruit smoothly of mango, pineapple and papaya that was great! In the afternoon homemade Margaritas, with mango salsa and tortilla chips were brought out. These were the BEST Margaritas!

I would highly recommend The Palms for those wanting a vacation that offers privacy, personal attention, local grown produce and delicious Dominican dishes, beach front suites that are spacious, beautifully decorated with a private terrace with views that one needs to experience to believe. I am looking forward to booking the entire villa for a family reunion next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach front balcony and views of the sunrise
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing