“Delicious Chinese Take-Out for Decades”
Review of Highway's Good Wok

Highway's Good Wok
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I've been eating at Highway's Good Wok for decades. Sure, some locals dislike it or have had a bad experience but after nearly 20 years of eating here, I have never had an issue and the food taste/quality is the same as it was when I first ate here. Everything is just right... chicken balls, spare ribs, rice, egg roll, wonton soup, etc. The prices may have creep up over the years but the price is still good for the amount of food and quality. Now, I recommend take-out over eating in. Call ahead for pickup ("20 minutes")! Some patrons have complained that the service during eating in was not hospitable and the wait between ordering and table delivery was too long. Also, be forewarned that the owners tend to close the restaurant for a month or two throughout the year when the travel to visit family. I've tried Chinese take-out from various place over the years but the Highway's Good Wok remains my favourite!

4  Thank StandingRoom