“Great food, but where’s my take away?”

El Farallon de Los Mochis
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Los Mochis
Price range: USD 1 - USD 18
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our cruise ship stopped in Topolobambo and we were driven by coach to the main city, Los Mochis. This restaurant was really exceptional .
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent meal from starters to dessert. My salmon in particular was the best I’ve ever had but because the portion was so large I asked for a box to take it home with me.

As we paid the bill, not an inconsequential amount, I asked for my box. After a little flurry of conversation among the staff, the waiter told me it had been thrown away. At least half of my delicious dinner, enough to make another complete meal, was in the trash. I removed half of our generous tip from the table as we left.

Date of visit: April 2018
marlon_camacho, Agencia de Marketing at El Farallon de Los Mochis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello azkaye! We'd like to thank you for your great comments about our regional dishes! We would also like to apologize for the misunderstanding with your take away box, and we'll pass your message to our staff to pay closer attention so similar mistakes are avoided in the future. El Farallon hopes to have you back very soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

As with most restaurants in Mexico staff were attentive and helpful. Seafood and line caught fish both fresh, well cooked and presented. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2018
marlon_camacho, Agencia de Marketing at El Farallon de Los Mochis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for your review John! It's a pleasure to hear that you had a great experience in our restaurant, and that you enjoyed our seafood selection. It's our passion to showcase the natural flavors of our cuisine. We'd love to have you back very soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the food at this restaurant! The seafood was extremely fresh and delicious. We didn't find this to be overpriced at all, especially considering the quality of the food. We enjoyed a shrimp and avocado appetizer, and we each had a main course. I had seafood pasta, and my wife had the octopus with butter and garlic. Everything was delicious. Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: February 2018

Hello 2kornsontherun! We'd like thank you so much for your Tripadvisor review! It's a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our regional dishes and got to taste our seafood and pasta selection. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We definitely had to visit el Farallon, it has really good food, the service was not exceptional, but we were happy with the food

Date of visit: November 2017
marlon_camacho, Agencia de Marketing at El Farallon de Los Mochis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Hello Maria A! We thank you for taking your time to share your review with us! We love hearing about our client's experience so we can strive and improve each day. We'd love to have you back so you can see the improvements on our service while you enjoy new and old favorites from our menu! Hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Very nice place ,with so good food.. Try the normal fish soup and pescado with herbs ,everything its good

Date of visit: December 2017

Hello ΑΝΤΩΝΙΟΣ Π! We'd like to thank you for the good comments about your visit in El Farallón! It's a pleasure to hear you tasted a little bit of our regional seafood dishes, and we'd love to have you back to taste even more very soon!