All reviews front desk rooms are spacious pink beach ocean view three nights fine dining pool beach beautiful property first floor lounge chairs walk in shower gorgeous views the reefs every aspect bottle of champagne beef main restaurant
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Amazing property with even better staff! Beautiful setting so close to the ocean that the edge of a seating area sometimes gets splashed! Dramatic new architecture oriented to the ocean. Wonderful private sand beach. After three nights several of the staff had become friends we hated to say goodbye to. Taxi drivers take good care of you because Mr. Todd at the door had introduced you. Food was excellent. We were made to feel very at home at this exquisite property.

Room tip: They offer several room types so make sure you understand what you are selecting and it is correctly reflected in your written reservation.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are just finishing up 6 nights at the Loren and I would definitely recommend it! The property is fresh, clean, and modern. Pool area is very relaxing and the beach is beautiful! The rooms are large, and feature amazing ocean front views. What is really compelling me to write a review though is the service. Cole at the concierge was great! I’m pregnant and was really craving skittles. My husband asked if there was anything they could do...Cole said consider it done and sent someone to get two huge bags of skittles! It was way above and beyond and just an example of how they treat their guests at the Loren. Love this place!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2018

5-stars goes to the exceptional staff and phenomenal views from a modern setting. The privacy of this hotel, the aromatherapy wafting through, ocean soundscapes and swimming on Pink Beach were the highlights for us. We eloped at St. Michael's Church and the morning of the wedding, I took out my dress to find a black stain on the back from the travel bag. I went to the front desk and Faisal immediately got my dress in a taxi to the cleaner's and had it back in time for first look photos. I was a relaxed bride, but my groom admits to being anxious and staff kept his nerves at bay. I did bridal hair and makeup at the Spa with Tiffany and Justyna, both of whom did an excellent job and were beyond pleasant. I hate reading reviews that comment on things beyond the hotel's control: "It's damp in the room, my bathing suit didn't dry" - Bermuda is very humid! Or, "Everything was very far" - Map out your trip, the hotel can't move its location for you! Anything that was within the hotel's control was looked after with great care, including prosecco and truffles upon arrival and on our wedding night, personalized notes from staff and a phone call from Cole welcoming us, not to mention his stellar recommendations. Mr. Todd, David and Alvin were welcoming and classy. We mostly dined around the island, but had exceptional beef at Maree and loved chatting with all of the cheerful staff at Pink Beach Club. We are a regular couple who privileges quality and design over ostentatiousness. The Loren emphasized why we came to Bermuda, for its natural beauty and impeccable hospitality.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Was on a cruise this week with 12 friends to Bermuda. On our 24 hour layover, we decided to spend the night off the ship and found the perfect hotel. From the moment we arrived we felt pampered and catered to. Cole at the front desk met our van when we arrived, took our luggage and had us go sit outside with drinks and a smile.
Our room was beyond comfortable and clean. The bathroom was huge, the towels were oversized and the views from the covered deck were spectacular.

The pool offers free snorkeling gear which many from our group utilized. Just another wonderful perk.

Dinner was in their restaurant and the food was amazing. We literally felt like we were the only people there. Everything came out together for our large party and was hot and delicious.

Cole, Antonio, Luanna, Yousef and every other person that worked at this hotel was so accommodating, professional and friendly. Cannot wait to return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2018

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try The Loren! I was utterly amazed! The beach was beautiful. Our penthouse was AMAZING. Cole, Taryn, Demi, David and the crew provided SECOND TO NONE customer service that left me trying to save my pennies as soon as I returned home so that I can return as soon as possible. It's the small things that leave the big impressions and let me tell you, The Loren specializes in the small things. My girlfriends and I felt like royalty throughout our 5 day trip. Rum Swizzles all around were our greeting gift. Our accommodations were absolutely perfect, upscale, and plush. You can't BUY that view! Oh my goodness, I shall return...hopefully with more members of my family. Thank you so much, Loren Team!

My only suggestion is Sunday Brunch. Please consider offering a la carte menu options for breakfast. Everyone isn't a 3-course breakfast/brunch type or interested in a $50 breakfast. We had to resort to the regular lunch menu but really wanted breakfast....just not $50 worth. But I guess when you're in Rome, you have to pretend you're a Roman! LOL

Trip type: Travelled with friends