All reviews front desk rooms are spacious pink beach ocean view three nights beautiful property fine dining pool beach lounge chairs first floor walk in shower gorgeous views the reefs every aspect bottle of champagne beef main restaurant
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are just finishing up 6 nights at the Loren and I would definitely recommend it! The property is fresh, clean, and modern. Pool area is very relaxing and the beach is beautiful! The rooms are large, and feature amazing ocean front views. What is really compelling me to write a review though is the service. Cole at the concierge was great! I’m pregnant and was really craving skittles. My husband asked if there was anything they could do...Cole said consider it done and sent someone to get two huge bags of skittles! It was way above and beyond and just an example of how they treat their guests at the Loren. Love this place!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2018

5-stars goes to the exceptional staff and phenomenal views from a modern setting. The privacy of this hotel, the aromatherapy wafting through, ocean soundscapes and swimming on Pink Beach were the highlights for us. We eloped at St. Michael's Church and the morning of the wedding, I took out my dress to find a black stain on the back from the travel bag. I went to the front desk and Faisal immediately got my dress in a taxi to the cleaner's and had it back in time for first look photos. I was a relaxed bride, but my groom admits to being anxious and staff kept his nerves at bay. I did bridal hair and makeup at the Spa with Tiffany and Justyna, both of whom did an excellent job and were beyond pleasant. I hate reading reviews that comment on things beyond the hotel's control: "It's damp in the room, my bathing suit didn't dry" - Bermuda is very humid! Or, "Everything was very far" - Map out your trip, the hotel can't move its location for you! Anything that was within the hotel's control was looked after with great care, including prosecco and truffles upon arrival and on our wedding night, personalized notes from staff and a phone call from Cole welcoming us, not to mention his stellar recommendations. Mr. Todd, David and Alvin were welcoming and classy. We mostly dined around the island, but had exceptional beef at Maree and loved chatting with all of the cheerful staff at Pink Beach Club. We are a regular couple who privileges quality and design over ostentatiousness. The Loren emphasized why we came to Bermuda, for its natural beauty and impeccable hospitality.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Was on a cruise this week with 12 friends to Bermuda. On our 24 hour layover, we decided to spend the night off the ship and found the perfect hotel. From the moment we arrived we felt pampered and catered to. Cole at the front desk met our van when we arrived, took our luggage and had us go sit outside with drinks and a smile.
Our room was beyond comfortable and clean. The bathroom was huge, the towels were oversized and the views from the covered deck were spectacular.

The pool offers free snorkeling gear which many from our group utilized. Just another wonderful perk.

Dinner was in their restaurant and the food was amazing. We literally felt like we were the only people there. Everything came out together for our large party and was hot and delicious.

Cole, Antonio, Luanna, Yousef and every other person that worked at this hotel was so accommodating, professional and friendly. Cannot wait to return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2018

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try The Loren! I was utterly amazed! The beach was beautiful. Our penthouse was AMAZING. Cole, Taryn, Demi, David and the crew provided SECOND TO NONE customer service that left me trying to save my pennies as soon as I returned home so that I can return as soon as possible. It's the small things that leave the big impressions and let me tell you, The Loren specializes in the small things. My girlfriends and I felt like royalty throughout our 5 day trip. Rum Swizzles all around were our greeting gift. Our accommodations were absolutely perfect, upscale, and plush. You can't BUY that view! Oh my goodness, I shall return...hopefully with more members of my family. Thank you so much, Loren Team!

My only suggestion is Sunday Brunch. Please consider offering a la carte menu options for breakfast. Everyone isn't a 3-course breakfast/brunch type or interested in a $50 breakfast. We had to resort to the regular lunch menu but really wanted breakfast....just not $50 worth. But I guess when you're in Rome, you have to pretend you're a Roman! LOL

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ava W
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We were on a cruise and stopped in Bermuda overnight. When we got to port we decided to spend the night off of the ship and headed to The Loren after we found it doing a quick search online. We were a party of 12 friends and when we got there we were greeted with champagne and rum swizzles by a very outgoing staff. Cole.. who was working the front desk.. gave us a tour of the property while we waited for our rooms to be readied and wow.. it was just beautiful. The beach, the pools, the cabanas.. all just beautiful. The views were spectacular. This is also a beautifully decorated hotel. It’s clean and modern and it smells great!

We were all thrilled when we got to the rooms. They are huge and so comfortable with quality bedding. The sliding glass doors to the massive patio were kept open all night and we loved listening to the waves. The hotel provides full size quality bath products, a high end mini bar, and a luxury spa feeling bathroom.

Our party spent the afternoon lounging on the deck where we were given great service by Antonio. He was awesome at managing our large party and kept the drinks and apps coming.

We had a wonderful dinner in the outside restaurant. Everyone loved their food choices (the barratta salad was a favorite) and Yousef was a great server.

We didn’t have time to visit the spa but we checked it out and it offered wonderful services.

The general consensus was that nobody wanted to leave! This is a top to bottom luxury property. Thank you Cole, Luanna, Antonio, Yousef and Mr. Todd for the exceptional service and for making our quick stay so wonderful and memorable. We will be back!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends