Ways to Experience Algonquin Park Adventure Tours
from USD 108.67
from USD 483.10
from USD 273.06
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

The serenity and the beauty of Canoe Lake was inspiring. Stuart provides excellent background and historical information. Our tour went over our allotted time as we were experiencing blue herons In the magnificent and calm marsh area of Canoe Lake.
Had an included delicious lunch in a remote area of the lake. A most perfect tour. I will do it again!! There was ample opportunity to take photos If this magnificent lake. Although it was 9 degrees , we were not cold.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020

We had so many fun experiences it is hard to list them all. From cliff jumping, to portaging, fishing and early morning moose spotting, these guys ensured we got the opportunity to do them all. We had the get away we were hoping for and we made some great friends along the way.

I don't think the experience would have been half as enjoyable or safe had it not been for our guide. He was passionate about what he did and cooked some great meals.

It is camping after all so it's not glamorous, but we loved every second.

Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

A once in a lifetime experience… My teenage daughters and I had an excellent time. So grateful for Gavin the extremely adept guide. He managed to blend different families together, and cook the most delicious meals. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 September 2020

A great way to experience Algonquin Park without the investment in equipment. We choose to book with AAT this reason and the bonus were the yummy meals. We especially appreciated our wonderful guide who ensured that we were comfortable, well fed, safe and also enjoyed his company.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020

My fiance and I did a 6 hour canoe tour on August 22nd 2020, and it was truly a memorable experience. The Algonquin Park is beautiful. We got there about 30 minutes early because I wanted to make sure that we found the place ok. get our park permit (you can purchase it in the building which is right on the same beach where you meet up with your guide, very convenient). We got lucky on this trip because there was only one other couple booked for that day and they cancelled at the last minute, so our group tour turned into a private tour. Isaiah our guide was great. Knowledgable, and friendly. I must say again that if you love the outdoors, the park is absolutely breathtaking. My only disappointment was not seeing any wildlife really on this trip. My fiance and our guide did catch a glimpse of a bald eagle but I missed it. If anything it only makes me anxious to go back. We told our friends and they all want to go, we would like to try the three day camping trip next time as well. I highly recommend Algonquin Park Adventure Tours, very professional and their staff is really knowledgeable about the park. Whether you're an avid outdoors person or just looking to try something new, this tour was worth every penny.