“A pizza heaven”

Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Garachico
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am really not fond of Pizza . . . Unless it is Rugantino Pizza, the base is so thin and the toppings are whatever you want them to be. The Other food on the menu (written in Spanish) is excellent too I have tried the Lasagne and the Salmon Penne. The wine is excellent and the Tiramisu my friend will say is the best on the island. Only open on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Used by locals as well as tourists and usually waiting room only. I go to Tenerife twice each year for 3 weeks each time and I eat here each week of my stay. Excellent friendly service, lovely modern decor and very clean

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The happy atmosphere in this place is a real joy. It is full of locals all enjoying their evening out. All the food we tried was excellent and very good value for money. People are quite willing to add their names to a waiting list to avoid missing their night out, Advise getting there at opening time or booking a table. The guy who produces the pizza is an entertainment by himself. Staff are very friendly and incredibly efficient,This is the best pizzeria that I have ever visited!!!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Naples quality pizza. Outstandingly friendly service. And only open on Fridays and Saturdays which means there are queues out the door if you don’t get there early. This is where the locals come to eat at the weekend. Go and join them.

Thank troubleinthecit... t
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The pizza cooks in two minutes,
I couldn’t believe it. My child made a pizza and it was super thin like a sheet of paper.
Their aubergine starter is fabulous !!!!!
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in lovely food. Great for children!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Only open a few nights and we got there early however all the tables were gone. We added our name to the board and started a drink at the bar while we waited. After an hour we were getting a bit agitated and then locals started arriving and jumping the waiting queues. Clearly back handers were in play.
Another couple invited us to join their table (which was very kind) however when we placed our order - we were advised of at least another hours wait.
We walked out and took room service at the hotel.