See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2018

booked online & received confirmation.
Later rang with follow up question & was informed there were no rooms available. When I asked why it was still advertising on line & apparently taking bookings the man gave an inaudible response. When I stated that it was dishonest he agreed & asked what I was going to do about it!.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank bethkd24
Reviewed 22 July 2017

i stay in this hotel for three night four days with my friends.you can see wonderful view of Pushkar from roof of hotel. Our room was nice and clean and not too expensive. the owner of hotel was very friendly,

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jaga22017
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I planned to visit pushkar for 5 days and end up staying for 7 weeks! This hotel was everything I ever needed! Ask for room number 1 (see attached photos taken from my room). Price was affordable, hotel is very clean and safe the family live downstairs (u never see them) but it keep any people that are not guests to come in. Girls if your traveling alone this place is for you.
Either way who ever is going to pushkar have fun and don't plan to come for less then 10 days. And yes pictures are from my room window (include ac and shower) Room number 1

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The views of the lake, both during the day and evening, are amazing from the restaurant. The food is great (I had breakfasts, lunches and dinners here - all well prepared and tasty) - the portions are too big, if anything! Friendly staff and very central - and ideal break from the hustle and bustle of the bazaar

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant just for a coffee and a piece of cake. On that roof terrace you've got an excellent view on the whole lake! Coffee was good, but regarding the cheese cake there's potential for improving ...too compact & heavy in the stomach! ;)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends