See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I planned to visit pushkar for 5 days and end up staying for 7 weeks! This hotel was everything I ever needed! Ask for room number 1 (see attached photos taken from my room). Price was affordable, hotel is very clean and safe the family live downstairs (u never see them) but it keep any people that are not guests to come in. Girls if your traveling alone this place is for you.
Either way who ever is going to pushkar have fun and don't plan to come for less then 10 days. And yes pictures are from my room window (include ac and shower) Room number 1

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The views of the lake, both during the day and evening, are amazing from the restaurant. The food is great (I had breakfasts, lunches and dinners here - all well prepared and tasty) - the portions are too big, if anything! Friendly staff and very central - and ideal break from the hustle and bustle of the bazaar

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant just for a coffee and a piece of cake. On that roof terrace you've got an excellent view on the whole lake! Coffee was good, but regarding the cheese cake there's potential for improving ...too compact & heavy in the stomach! ;)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. Nice view over looking the lake along with a nice lunch.

We only had a plate of chips and taziki dip with bread but was cheap and refreshing! Would recommend.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I booked a room 2 months in advance for my parents and got a confirmation as well on whatsapp from owner. I did follow-up a month before and a week before to remind owner about the coming reservation.

A day before travel I called only to hear all rooms are sold out - sorry for inconvenience. I cant imagine what my old ( not travel savvy ) parents would have done if they showed up at the hotel and owner said SORRY no reservation!

Not professional - if you are an hippie on travel this would be a good bet else reservations are not reliable,

Room Tip: Have an alternate plan ready - reservations are not always honored!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family