“Breakfasts time!”

RTS ( Raju Tea Stall )
Ranked #10 of 548 Restaurants in Bhopal
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice kachori jalebi and tea! But no sitting place.Crowded Sultania road full of travellers shop runs well!Yes pakora too hot and fresh!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is amazing in rts restaurant. Morning tea is also available in rts restaurant in bhopl. Samosa is good.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

its more popular its tea than anything and its quite good and always crowded and you know what just for sip of tea

Reviewed 20 March 2018

After hearing a lot about RTS, we visited this place. Their milky tea is the best. The doodh ka jalebi and khasta kachoris were great too. But the piece de resistance, in my opinion is their Samosa.... perfectly spicy, generously flavoured with saunf, with a wonderfully crisp covering !!! (I am drooling even i as i write )
Not to be missed on a trip to Bhopal !

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I had heard a lot about this tea stall of Bhopal. So we decided to get there in the evening. No doubt there was a big rush.
We ordered for the famous milk chai.
There was a lot of milk in it as well as sugar. But I felt there was a smell of burnt milk.
I did not find the tea to be all that great.
I think there is a lot of hype.