“Great Chinese Restaurant and Sushi Bar in Randburg”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good Taste Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 133 Restaurants in Randburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 29 December 2014

This is a well priced reastaurant that is conveniently located at this small shopping centre in Randburg. I like the convenience of placing my Chinese take away while I can get on with my shopping, and collect my order on my way out. The food is freshly prepared, and they have a decent selection of wines. They run half price Monday sushi specials which exclude sashimi and platters. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are eat as much as you like days. They charge R5 more for noodles. Its a great place for good Chinese food anyday.

1  Thank SwaziQueen
There are newer reviews for Good Taste Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 25 November 2014

We have eaten there so often, which must say something about the place. I started going before they had a liquor license and I have never had a bad meal there. The cost is not bad, but when we go we get the Sushi platters which work out very very reasonable. In fact I don’t know of a cheaper sushi place. – The Chinese is also superb. Have been there about 25 times and definitely going back. The only down side is that there are very few people at tables, most of their business is take away. ( always people hanging around….. not the best atmosphere.) This does not affect us as we are always in a group. There is also extra parking at the back. If you like sushi and Chinese then this is a must.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This is a Chinese Restaurant and Sushi Bar providing both sit-down and take-away options. We have often bought take-away meals and always found the quality of the food excellent.

We recently had one of their set menus for two as a sit-down meal. This consisted of soup, spring rolls, two mains with rice, bow ties and Chinese tea. The food quality and service was excellent and the total cost excluding drinks was only R160 for two people, that is excellent value for money.

We will definitely visit again.

1  Thank BertusJHB