“Awesome service from Bryn & delicious food”

Mozambik Randpark Ridge
Ranked #1 of 266 Restaurants in Randburg
Cuisines: African
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

What an awesome evening! Food was great but from the start Bryn provided us with the best service! The calamari, chorizo & green olive starter was delicious! I had the Beef Espetada & my husband a Fillet Steak! Both were cooked to perfection & absolutely delicious. We'll most definately be back...hopefully having Bryn serve is again!

Date of visit: November 2015
moz_operations, Head of Operations at Mozambik Randpark Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Hi MTodd3
A massive thank-you from Bryn and the crew for the great review, pleased a good time was had by all! Have a great week, see you all soonest again!

Write a reviewReviews (645)

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

I meet Thops as my waiter for the second time and she's still amaze me with her magical service.I'm so thankful to Thops for making our Sunday with my family and we did enjoyed the food compliment to the chef

Hi Tiny N
A big thank-you from Thops and the team for the great review! Pleased a good time was had by all! Have a super week, see you all soon again!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

We had their Famous Peri Peri Chicken and was not disappointed.... My partner has grilled queen prawns and were done to perfection. the service was good, attentive and on the ball. the Vibe was trendy

Date of visit: October 2015
moz_operations, Head of Operations at Mozambik Randpark Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Hi Malcom N
Thank-you for the great review, pleased a good time was had by all! Have a super day, see you all soon again!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

My favorite spot! Sunday lunch my wife and I bot ordered fish. Done to a T; firm but not dry at all. The fish done in Zambeziana sauce ( lime, chilli and coconut milk) for the adventurous, is quite a taste sensation.

The coconut rice was slightly on the dry side, but still enjoyable and went well with the fish.

Hi PieterCroukamp
Another great review from one of our esteemed patrons, many thanks once again. Have spoken to the crew concerning the rice. I really appreciate the feedback. Have a great week, see you guys soonest again!

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Its been a long time since I have been to a restaurant and by chance I had to visit this restaurant with work colleagues. The friendly atmosphere from the time you enter up to the time you exit. The great service from our waiter Bryn, made our meal more enjoyable. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone I know.

Date of visit: October 2015
moz_operations, Head of Operations at Mozambik Randpark Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

Hi sunithansingh
Thank you for the great review, Bryn especially was smiles all day long for the mention. Pleased a good time was had by all! Have a great weekend!