Review Highlights
Chooo choooo

Great train track! With loads of old and new collectibles, from war toys to a tea set! Only R10 to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
112tiaanl
Cape Town, South Africa
via mobile
Fun for the kids

Lots and lots of various toys for the kids to see or buy. Worth popping in with the kids when in... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
AlistairG83

All reviews model cars childhood memories per child step back in time entrance fee on display collector soldiers dolls miniature shop track tanks
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We came across this museum purely by chance. I had forgotten my glasses that day so some of the smaller items were not as clear as I would have liked but it was a really great experience. Lovely exhibits and well laid out too.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Great shop. It has many toys and some really nice, old nostalgic toys. It will be expensive if you plan to buy anything. That is expected though. For a look it is well worth It if you want to feel young again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

A gorgeous, quaint, and really interesting little spot! Well worth a stop if you are rambling around Simon's Town

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I visited the toy museum as I love old stuff. I was very impressed with the collection of antique toys on display. I really enjoyed the doll collection. They also have a toy train that runs on a track through the museum. It took me back to my childhood. I will definitely take my children there when we are on holiday in Simons Town one day.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

After being in this special museum for only 15min my children wanted to leave. There was a lot to see. I love it a lot as I payed with toys like this when I was still a child. My children had a different expectation and was hoping to touch some of the toys.