See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed here due to its proximity to the Womble Trail - our first Epic mountain bike experience. The owners Ronald and Janet were so helpful and we took advantage of being dropped off in two different places so my husband could ride the whole trail and I could do a shorter version. Ronald was able to offer loads of advice and tales about the area and the trail which was very helpful. the cabin itself was well equipped but basic. We were glad we had brought our own coffee maker and didn't do much cooking although there was a big stove, large Fridge/ freezer etc. Also as a great relief the cabin had good air conditioning and a great shower. I would definitely recommend this to others trying the trail or this area. We certainly weren't bothered by our neighbours or anyone else on site. It is worth remembering that there is no cell phone coverage over much of this area which is a shame or a blessing!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank victoria_adams
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed for two nights at this Lake Ouachita cabin. we stayed in unit 2a. the location is great, right by the water, surrounded by trees and very quiet, only the occasional noise of acorns falling on the roof.

Lake level is low, bank fishing pretty much sucked. was not able to borrow the boat because of storm.

The room is clean, though the cabin is a bit dated and shower is pretty small. Main reason I don't like this particular room is one of the bed squeaks really bad. Every little movement on the bed will cause a huge noise in the mattress. It is extremely annoying!

Another thing, not really related to the business, but just for any ATT wireless customers: there is no signal around this part of country.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JunG33
Reviewed 25 May 2011

My family and I intended on having a nice, quiet weekend! Our accommodations were excellent, and the place was nice even though it stormed and flooded some areas! My problem with this place was the LARGE FAMILY REUNION taking place this past weekend when we were there. I will never book this place again without asking first what other groups have booked. There were teenagers and young children roaming around, screaming, cussing, throwing rocks, some were drinking alcohol/smoking, and not one adult from that party seemed to care or notice. I will never let my children act the way these kids did! I complained, and very little could be or would be done about it! Apprarently, this family comes back year after year! Well, we won't be going back during the month of May EVER!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Disgusted00
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Me and my whole family go there every year and every time it is amazing

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Bradleybrown
Reviewed 1 June 2010

My husband and I along with a friend, son and daughter in law went here for the first time over the Memorial Day weekend. We all agreed that everything was perfect here. The cabin met our needs perfectly. The owner is extremely friendly and helpful. The lake view is beautiful. We would definatley bring a boat next time though. Fishing from the shore is limited and they only have one boat available to rent. We didn't catch much of anything but we really enjoyed our stay here. We will definatly be back!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends