“Best curry in Yorkshire ”
Review of Tamanna's

Tamanna's
Price range: USD 7 - USD 13
Description: High class authentic Indian cuisine.
Description: High class authentic Indian cuisine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I challenge anyone to find a better curry than what junior and his family at tamanna’s make. Such a brilliant , friendly bunch of guys and the food is to die for. Never In my life have I experienced such friendly customer service and such a taste sensation that sends you back for more and more! I personally Visit at least twice a week since the opening of tamanna’s and have never once had a bad experience. Keep up the good work

Lewis

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous food, from the keema peas puri to the chicken korma source! Hot and spicy bengali taste and flavoursome baltis. Especially with naan bread.Lots of LOVE from LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!I rated it a1000000000 out of 100000000
0!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This place is my number one fave place in west yorkshire. Me and my family and friends have recently enjoyed the Tamanna mixed grill and donner kebab and naan which was delicious, the staff are always super friendly I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We used to go to Tamannas when it was a restaurant at Ainley Top, so when we heard it was now a takeaway we had extremely high hopes because the restaurant and the food was something you couldn’t fault, well to just clarify the food is still unbelievable and delicious!
You can’t say a bad thing about the food and it’s quality! Some takeaways give you the scrawniest bits of chicken and charge you a shed load for it but here you get big chunks of chicken and for a really reasonable price along with rice portions and naan breads also being of great quality!
The staff are lovely and friendly and wait times are fine, we couldn’t decide wether to order or not because the takeaway itself is around 25 minutes away but it was probably the best decision we’ve made today!
Worth the drive, worth every penny and you can’t fault it. The only issue is we couldn’t finish it all!
Would 100% recommend the Tikka to start with and sweet corn rice with a curry,
Once you’ve eaten here I doubt you’ll go elsewhere!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Nice to have such a good veggie selection to choose from. Portion sizes are good. Food isn’t oily. The flavours were really good. Food was ready in good time.

1  Thank Jo B