All reviews aeon mall public bath same building food court train station the ground floor superb location large supermarket free coffee and tea asahiyama zoo modern hotel reading room convenient location lobby area park your car front desk staff pillow selection
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

it is just next to JR Asahikawa station. shopping center in the same building with a supermarket. room is very small but it doesnt bother me as location is top priority. paid laundry n dryer machines available.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

check-in 23rd July 2018. Room No.: 901. Normal check-in procedures. No special notice obtained. Room was clean, small but o.k. Really great location.
Check-out 24th July 2018 at 11:05 am. Approached by 1 japanese receptionist, telling me to pay an extra 1000 yen for late check-out. Because the hotel's check-out time is 10:00 am. Understood him very well because he could speak English fluently. However, when I asked him why had I not been informed when I checked in yesterday. He at once showed his ignorance of English, the meaning of providing info.to guests of checkout time. I felt tired after negotiation with this guy for 5 mins. and paid him 1000yen.
Warning: Beware to check your hotel's check-out time everytime you check in a hotel in japan.

Room Tip: the higher, the better view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Entrance from the railway station or Aeon mall; large car park. Clean and efficient, quiet. Small rooms, good wi-fi, public bath, shower in the room. Often deals available at the last minute. Convenient for "shopping park" and choice of izakaya and other restaurants.

Room Tip: West side has better views but people generally aren't there for the view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you so much to a staff name Suenaga that help me out of her beyond to locate the car key within in my car.I was reject her offer firstly and she came back to my car place to help me with a big torch light.That make me suprise and I totally salute this kind of attitude of this girl.she manage to find a car key even though I check it more than 1 hour in the car by my self.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018

JR Inn Asahikawa is in a fantastic location, moments away from the JR station and Aeon mall. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the hotel itself is fairly new and nice. There's a public bath and a relaxing lounge area overlooking the station with tea, coffee and a whole range of books and magazines.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family