All reviews asahikawa station tv floor rooms parking location
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Location is good with big parking space (500 yen/day) but we found out later nearby the Sapporo Drug Store, the parking is FOC. Some hotel staff speak English and some dont so it's like depend who was on duty when you check in or needed help. We stayed for 4 nights and overall rating is very good. Breakfast is good as they did change the menu (side dishes eg scramble eggs to sunnyside egg next day) Laundrette is FOC for hotel guests. Room is considered "big" for Japan standard.

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

What I like about this place:-
- very warm, helpful and friendly staff. There were no more non-smoking rooms available and they provided us with air purifier for our rooms. Also assisted us with restaurant reservations as we did not speak Japanese. Staff at the reception always have a smile and very friendly.

- accessible. Within walking distance to food, convenience stores and Asahikawa station.

- nice food for breakfast

Only drawback are the small rooms but the nice staff more than make up for this.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have just stayed at Kuretake inn last Sunday the 9th jul 2017 with my wife and friends couple for a night.
Good point is reasonable price and free indeed drink ( including alcohol) upon arrival 6pm to 8pm
And close to 7-11 and restaurants
Negative points is room is not spacious as well as bath room and and breakfast area at 1st floor.
Over all this hotel is beyond standard for me

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Small everything --- rooms, elevator, lobby --- but I was in Japan so I could live with that but the A/C was acting like real crazy. First night, it was a heater; second night,it was functioning too much and we were freezing cold; third night, it was back to being a heater. I asked Front Desk to fix it but nothing happened. Couldn't do anything about it except write about it here. Not going back.

Room tip: Get a nonsmoking room. There was nothing else so we had to settle for a smoking room, and the stink was really bad.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Leopalace Asahikawa is about ten minutes by foot from Asahikawa Station. It is on a large avenue so you can't miss it. Inside, the lobby is quite cramped, and it is shared with some kind of business (I am not sure exactly what). I stayed in a single room, and you can tell the hotel isn't brand new. It has been well maintained, though, so there are no major complaints. The single room is larger than some other similarly priced rooms I have seen in Japan. There is a table and chair by the window, something the majority of cheap business hotels don't have and which attests to the larger-than-average size of the room. The bed was quite large as well, definitely larger than an an ordinary single. The TV looked almost brand new, if you are interested in Japanese television. There was also an air humidifier/purifier, something I always find helpful. Amenities are nothing special and there isn't anything missing. Water temperature and pressure are good. Overall, I am satisfied with Leopalace, and I would not avoid staying here again.

Date of stay: February 2016