All reviews great hotel cookies housekeeping staff waffles family reunion place to stay fitness center breakfast bar clean rooms arkansas tech university biscuits and gravy enjoyed our stay business trip first floor would definitely stay here again indoor pool in town
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Couldn't ask for a nicer hotel experience. Hotel staff, particularly the front desk receptionist, were professional, friendly and helpful.The room size and walk in shower were particularly nice. I have paid much more for much less!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stayed here this past weekend. The lady at the desk(Anna) was so great. We walked in the door I told her my first name and she knew our last name. She remembered talking to me when I booked the room which was very nice and roomy. The weather was nasty that day but we stayed dry inside this hotel. The price was very reasonable and the breakfast was good. It has an indoor pool and hot tub if you want to relax there. It was a very nice stay and I would definitely recommend it if you are in their town.

Room Tip: There are restaurants very close by and it is easy access on and off the interstate.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Let me be clear up front, this is not a bad place to lay your head. The hotel is convenient to the interstate and local restaurants, and also far enough off the interstate that road noise is not a problem even for the rooms facing the highway. The rooms are definitely needing an updating - it's been some time since I stayed in a Hampton that still had thermostat controls on the air conditioner, and a twist-dial timer on the heat light/bathroom fan. However, the room was clean and everything worked fine. Service at the front desk was very friendly, although a couple of problems occurred with my late checkout, room keys working, etc.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Traveler1959-123
Tyler R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hi Traveler 1959-123,

I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time review our recent property! We truly do rely on our travelers to let us know how we could served them better and we were sad to read we had a few opportunities with your stay! We are in the process of actively converting those AC unit to a central wall mounted thermostat and hope to have this project completed soon! As for the rest of the property I am happy to announce plans to completely renovate our property to bring our guest an upscale design not only our guest but our community would appreciate. We hope you stay with us again so we can showcase our commitment to quality and our personalized customer service. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 August 2018

We have had mostly good experiences at Hampton properties (which is where we normally stay). This was the typical Hampton experience. Pros: Easy access, staff was very cordial, price was good; room was clean -- bathtub/shower combo was quite spacious - nicer than most. Cons: Our room was VERY humid -- smelled musty the entire time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

My daughter and i traveled to Arkansas to visit family and stayed at the Hampton Inn in Russellville. We have stayed here before and was really impressed by the staff and the clean rooms. Our stay was just as comfortable as before!

Stayed: May 2018