All reviews waffle house no elevator gas station room was clean would stay again parking lot next morning mini fridge one night stay up to date desk clerk sausage a great place to stay road trip hot breakfast waffles motel
Reviewed 27 September 2018

The staff is very nice and friendly at this hotel. But the property needs updating. The is no elevator and the rooms are so so. The stairs could be a problem for the disable.For the money it was not bad.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are quiet. There is no elevator.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Super E, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

We consider reviews by actual customers to be an important part of our business because it reflects upon how well we serve our customers. We will continue to work extremely hard to please everyone who comes through our doors.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Shower had previous guest dirty wash cloths in shower and floor of shower with dirt from previous guest. Front desk offered no discount, no different room, nothing!!!!!
They told me if nothing was wrong they couldn't do anything. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Super E, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for the review and thoughtful critique. We will take your suggestions under consideration and do our best to incorporate some of your ideas. We value all of our customers so when we receive feedback from them on how we can improve, we always take it to heart.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This is my go to place when I pass through NW Arkansas on I40. They are always friendly and have never had a bad stay. I gladly recommend this Super 8 to anyone who asks. The only glitch is it is a bit difficult to get into because it sits behind the waffle house on a very busy street.

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super E, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for your kind words about Super 8 Russellville. It is always a great pleasure to hear that we are serving our customers well. We look forward to serving you again soon. Gratefully,Super 8 Russellville

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Super 8 isn’t the most up to date, but it got the job done! The beds are comfortable. The room was very clean. The customer service was awesome. Hotel was quiet. Breakfast was great. Price was better than anything else in Russellville. The hotel was maybe 1.5 miles from the ballfields we played our tournament on so we got to sleep in! We enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super E, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to provide fellow consumers with your rich perspective. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I thought I had cancelled this reservation because I actually needed a hotel in Clarksville, AR. When I noticed my bank card was charged almost $80.00 I immediately called. The man that stated he was the manager was extremely rude and unsympathetic constantly citing motel rules about not offering a refund since I didn't cancel my reservation. Even though I admitted the mistake was my fault and asked for a partial refund he refused and was constantly interrupting me. I'll never even attempt to book a stat at a Super 8 again based on his attitude

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super E, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for choosing award winning Super 8 Russellville Arkansas. Constructive criticism can be difficult to accept but your review honestly points out areas we are aware needs work. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and please know we are making an effort toward addressing these issues