See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We got a room here strictly based on the price and the fact we knew it was just over night and the next morning we would be off to Petite Jean to hike. I mean we camp in a tent so we can tolerate roughing it for a night... I’m going to say the room wasn’t terrible, but it definitely wasn’t very clean as evidenced by the long black hair in the shower and bathroom floor. The bed was pretty worn out but I was tired and slept fairly well, but my husband woke me up at 3 am saying a couple next door was fighting and that someone was playing music too loud. So basically- if you are just trying to find a cheap sleep, ok... but if you are particular about your motel room.. you better look elsewhere.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

My truck broke down down so I had to stay in a motel for 5 days!
After I finally got my room, the ac was extremely loud & the tv volume was very hard to hear! After complaining for 2 days, they finally got the tv volume to wgere I could actually hear it and day 3 of complaining about the ac, they finally fixed it to where it was bearable on temperature and quieter! The bed isn't very comfortable nor are the pillows comfortable to sleep on!
The water pressure is horrible!! I can't wait to get out of here!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in room 110 and from the last time I stayed here back in 2016 nothing much had changed far as upkeep of the hotel in general. Air conditioner in my room constantly rattled and never brought the room temperature down to a comfortable temp. The refrigerator was broken and even though it was set on the coldest setting wouldn't get a soda cool after sitting in there for a couple hours. The air conditioning rattle so much and so loud that you couldn't hear the television. The shower head drips much it had dripped a puddle on the floor and it had gotten the towel and washcloth wet that was sitting on the threshold of the shower. I guess it's time to pay that extra $20 to stay someplace better. You can obviously see that there's no more Pride left in this hotel so that's why it's in the condition it is in now.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I made a reservation at this Motel 6 location while traveling to Arizona, we had stayed at this brand the two prior nights at different locations. We never went in because the area it's located in is dark and dismal. We were driving a 26' moving truck and hauling an SUV. I called to cancel the reservation and spoke to the rudest woman. She informed me at first that o hadn't made a reservation because she had been there since 3pm. I told her it was made online. She then said that she can't do anything for me and that is be charged since it was after 6pm. We ended up calling the national reservation line and they took care of us. I have never been spoken to so rudely. Motel 6 has lost any future business from us.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I paid a total of $100.30 (with tax) to stay here the nights of August 19 and 20, 2017. I was traveling north from Texas to see the solar eclipse. $50 per night is not a bad price for this location in a college town, especially on a weekend.

The room was not perfect by any means, but I had no major complaints. The bed was clean, the shower was hot, and the wifi worked fine. There was a small fridge, but no microwave. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017