All reviews room was clean restaurant next door home base clean and friendly staff an older hotel great place to stay fair price enjoyable stay easy access night stay in town waffle house dry county waffles fresh fruit business trip great breakfast
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We don't have that many Best Westerns in the East but out West we look for them. We've never had a bad experience with them. This is again a great choice. Holiday weekend and we didn't have reservations because our vaca was cut short because of the tropical disterbance in the gulf that will effect us at our home. We got a great rate and love the room. There was also a restaurant next door that we walked to.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Shirley S, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thank you so much for stopping and staying with us. We are glad you loved the room and hope you make it home safe through the storms.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a Saturday night:) Heard nothing from other guests throughout the night:) We sleep well often by how other adults act who are also quests of the property:) Price was fair$72:) Room was CLEAN, good job housekeeping and management:) Never felt cramped in room, everything two people could want for a short stay:) Yes, it is an older hotel, yet, they do a good job keeping it up. Breakfast is much like any other Western hotel stay. Is it IHOP quality, no, but if your looking for that, go pay and get it They have just about everything you could want for a breakfast on a run and go and of fair quality:) Plenty of hot morning shower water:) Felt safe and employees were hospitable:)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shirley S, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our stay. I think we could take IHOP for a run. Joking aside we loved having you with us. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The staff was very friendly and we had an easy check in. The room was clean but needs updating. The heater made so much noise we left it off all night. We were in town the end of April so we were ok with it turned off. The table lamp next to me would not come on. We had room 211 which is at the top of the stairs so it was a bit noisy when other guest were checking out.
The hotel is close enough to restaurants to walk which makes it nice, and two filling stations across the street.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Peggylmo
Shirley S, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Sorry for your troubles. I will have them look at those issues immediately. I did find out why the lamp wouldn't come on...someone had unplugged it. Hopefully we can do better next time.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We have stayed here many times I have never experienced anything like this before. I forgot my blood pressure machine. I called as soon as I thought of it 1:30p.m. the day we checked out. I asked if the could go to room 112 look under the sink and get my kit. I was told that when a housekeeper came by the would ask if they found it. I left my number, but never got a call back. After 4 calls I asked my daughter who lives in Russellville to go see if they had found it. Didn't get any results, so she drove around to room 112 the man and woman was outside. She explained what had happed they went in and looked under the sink and brought it back to my daughter. This should never have happened. I really appreciate the nice people in that room , But will probably be using another place next time. We have always liked staying when Ms. Dicey worked there she was very helpful. The ones working Sat. afternoon April 6 and Sun. April 7 that I talked to on the phone was not. Sincerely B. F.

Room tip: Rooms on the north are quieter
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Shirley S, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

we are very sorry of your experience but it is hard when some one else is in the room which they were trying to talk to. thanks for staying wth us and please give us another chance as i talked to your daughter myself and she was saying you folks hd not seen me the last time you were here. again thanks and come see us shirley gm

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Everything I have come to expect from Best Western, especially pleased with the personable owners! I expect cleanliness and this Best Western certainly lived up to my expectations. So nice knowing we will have a wonderful breakfast to start the next day.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

thank you very much , i am so happy we made your stay a pleasant one please come back to see us.