See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had good time in Russellville at this place, was visiting my cousins in Arkansas and they offered pretty good room rates plus staff was very friendly and made trip extra special with some discount. They do offer some good stuff in breakfast. They got pool but it seems like need better maintenance but it don't matter as we didn't really had time for it.

Room tip: must visit at this place
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I had a great experience during my stay. The staff and the management made our stay very pleasant. The rooms were very modern and updated. It was upscale and the hotel room was clean and the shower was hot. I couldn't have had a better stay. Overall, the standard was great value for money.

Room tip: The property has a peaceful environment.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

This was our 1st stop on a 12 day road trip from Galveston Texas to Branson and beyond. It was a little strange when we checked in. We always want to see the room before committing. The desk clerk seemed leery to give us a key. I admit, we were probably not looking our best, road trips do that to you. But, we drive a new car and he could see it. I finally threw my driver's license and a credit card on the counter and told him to hold it hostage till we got back. The room was okay, $70. plus tax. We were ready to stop, so did not want to look further. Seemed a bit expensive for what it was, but, clean, no problems.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Don't let the pictures fool you. They have done some minor updates such as lighting and painting one wall. There was soap scum in the bathtub. I bought some softscrub and cleaned the bathtub before I would even get in it. The toilet and sink had black hairs on them. I cleaned it with Lysol disinfect. I pulled their already slept on sheets and threw them in the floor to walk on instead of the filthy carpet. It was already late by the time I arrived at the hotel so I didn't want to have to get back in mycharts vehicle to find another place. My room also smelled much much better after it was cleaned. So, if you're looking for an inexpensive hotel this is definitely NOT IT. If I could I would put it in the negative. The front Igor stinks too. GOOD LUCK!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation several months ahead of time for 3 nights. When I arrived, the only room they had was a smoking room. (I reserved a nonsmoking room). The air conditioner struggled to keep the room cold. I would have left but there were no other available rooms within a reasonable distance. (There was a National bass tournament in town and several hundred hotel rooms were booked in Russellville by attendees and participants)
Wifi didn't work well. I tried to check the weather every day on my computer and it would take a few minutes to load.
The housekeeping staff did a good job, and the hotel front desk were very friendly. The only issue I had was I had a hard time understanding one persons accent. (I tried every day to see if I could get switched to a nonsmoking room).

I was forced to stay here because my job. I won't stay here again next time.

Date of stay: June 2017