All reviews front desk room was clean location is great water pressure indoor pool in town dixie cafe the staff was friendly and helpful home away from home would stay again hot breakfast enjoyed our stay great breakfast great room great place to stay very nice hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed 30 August 2018

As soon as you hit the lobby, the sweet deodorizer smell hits. It gets worse in the rooms. Mold on the bathroom and the high humidity in the rooms should have been a clue. Spotty internet and room temp that wont come down. Will .It stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Good price, very clean room and facility. Breakfast was good, middle of the road. (I’ve had better but I’ve had a lot more worse than their offerings). I was on a motorcycle trip. Just looking for a hot shower and clean comfortable bed. They far exceeded my expectations.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM D, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for your kind words about our award winning hotel. We always try our best to deliver the best of all services at all times.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I thought that the quality of the stay was great for the price. My room was nice and clean. The facility overall seemed clean. Service was good. They offer a nice breakfast. (In contrast, the following night the best deal I could find in a different part of the state that was close to the same price - actually higher - was far inferior.)

Room tip: I don't know if it affects sound, but Interstate 40 is just north of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Convenient location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. I traveled away for business for two weeks with lots of luggage and this was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in. When I was checking out the staff even had a generous care package for me! They really made me feel right at home!

Room tip: I found the King Suite to be very large and luxurious!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM D, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking time for the review. Review like yours help us make guests stay more memorable & enjoyable. Its all about creating good memories for our valued guests. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Great stay. Everything was nice. Food was a little skimpy but overall nice hotel. Perfect location. We came for a baseball tournament. Staff was friendly and the decor was very nice. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM D, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

We're appreciative of your review, rating, and recommendation! We'll be glad to see you again for the next baseball tournament! Have a great day!