See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Came into town for an over night. checked some apps for rates and this place was running a deal compared to other places I have stay at on the other side of the freeway. So of course I had to check it out. Its new so the first thing you notice is how clean and nice everything is. Nothing really has had time to get wear and tear or breakdown yet.

It is very modern, so if you like the old looking same ole same ole this might not appeal to you. As you can see from pictures posted to get an idea of the looks of the rooms. A small mini fridge is provided and small microwave, a coffee maker is also provided. paper coffee cups but there are real glasses for water/drinks. however no free bottled water provided for. You can purchase water/beer/wine/soda/snacks and some microwave meals, down in the Market

The Good:
Lots of USB ports everywhere to hook up. Very large modern TV with a swinging mount to angle it out to semi face the bed. TV has provided HBO 3 different ones, and it is a smart TV so you can log into your Netflix, Hulu, or YouTube. you can Bluetooth to it also if you have things on your phone to cast. I used the YouTube link to find a brown noise channel to play all night to help me sleep worked wonders LOVED having that ability.

Room has a large love seat sitting place that is comfortable and easy to fit two on it.

The bathroom is nice no tub in the King bedroom/bathroom just a large walk in shower no shower curtain or moving doors to fool with. I enjoyed that but some might prefer a tub to sit in, so be aware. Paul Mitchell shampoos and soaps provided. Towels were fluffy and soft and no odors. Bathroom has a night light feature that lights up at night, good if you need to find it in the dark, bad if lights bother you while trying to sleep.

The bed was very comfortable with choices of pillows to choose from.
Air seemed to stay at the set temp, yes a thermostat instead of just just high or low.
Hotel staff was very friendly

The Bad:
1: My room door would not close on its own I had to forcefully pull it or push it to get it to latch. (maintenance needs to adjust and fix this room 319 staff) could be an issue if you leave your room and forget to check to be sure it closed and latched behind you.

2: Water pressure in the shower. The shower head had multiply setting for different sprays but there was not enough pressure to use it but on one setting making it useless.

3: Light switches (I know this is a contractors issue but they approved the placement) are in weird places. and somewhat awkward to figure which and where they are for what lights.

Skipped the bar area as it wasn't complementary. I didn't notice any water, coffee stations or complementary snack areas set up for guest like some places offer.
Breakfast is available but not complementary like most other hotels in the area/price category. It is a cook to order, so I skipped it and went out to eat breakfast.

Overall a nice new fresh offering to the area. Not an excellent property as there are things missing to get that rating.

Room tip: rooms that are on the backside away from the freeway as mine was are quieter.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Kasey B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We always love to hear feedback from guest. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Russellville.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Very new hotel, easily the nicest hotel in town. Service at check in was fine, although one of the front desk staff member was pretty awkward and not terribly friendly or informative. I think it was his first day on the job so I'll give it a pass. The room was very nicely appointed and spacious. One disappointment came when we went down for breakfast around 9 AM only to find out that the chef had not shown up and they would not be cooking breakfast today. Not too big of a deal especially since breakfast wasnt included, but if I had pre-purchased breakfast that would have been an issue. Other than those issues, everything was great.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We always love to hear from guest. I do apologize for the breakfast not offering 100% of the menu and this issue has been addressed. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Russellville.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The Courtyard by Marriott Russellville was clean and comfortable. It did have some interesting design features that made it fun as well. The family enjoyed the fitness center and pool.
I would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We always love to hear from our guest. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Russellville.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Stayed here with the family during a basketball tournament. The hotel is easy to get to from the interstate, the employees are friendly, and the hotel is brand spanking new. Everything is really nice because it is all new! We drank a few high priced drinks in the lobby (they were really good) and the bartender was very nice and helpful. He gave us suggestions for dinner. I will definitely stay here if I return to Russellville.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kasey B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We always love to hear from our guest about their experiences at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Russellville.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Beautiful new Courtyard property. Definitely an improvement over other lodging choices in Russellville but noticed basic Customer Service skills could be improved upon. Room was nicely furnished with a very comfortable bed. Beware of road noise from I-40.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kasey B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your stay. I do apologize if you did not receive the the basic customer service that would be expected, but thank you for letting me know as this creates a teachable moment for our staff. We do look forward to seeing you next time you are in Russellville.