All reviews ruby tuesdays a pet friendly hotel traveling with pets cookies cracker barrel biscuits and gravy great place to stay waffles long drive very nice hotel comfortable beds great breakfast staff was friendly pool and hot tub in town stay there again parking lot
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night on the way home. In the final stages of renovation. All the rooms have been done. All left is the breakfast area and business area. Nice room. Very comfortable bed and COLD a/c. Nice bathroom with comfortable couch in the sitting area of the room. Good breakfast except for the cold coffee. Even had cold coffee in the lobby. There's a Ruby Tuesday and Cracker Barrel next door.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I called to check about 2 rooms located close together. They found some and said if any became available closer they would let me know. Sure enough they called and were able to get us closer together. The person on the phone asked me if a jacuzzi in room for my son and his wife would be ok at no extra charge. They felt it would give them more room for a baby and equipment. Upon arrival there were cookies, lemonade, and coffee available complimentary. That was refreshing after driving 550 miles to get there. Our rooms were a comfortable temperature, very roomy, clean, with microwave, refrigerator, and free wifi. The beds were very comfortable! Continental Breakfast included eggs, sausage, biscuit and gravy, variety of cereals, oatmeal, fresh fruit, make your own waffles bar, bagels, Danish rolls, muffins, variety of juices, milk, coffee,etc. Not your typical continental breakfast. A nice lady kept it well stocked and clean. I would highly recommend a stay here. We stayed August 9-10, 2016. We hope to stay again when we are back in Russellville. Thanks to a welcoming and sensitive staff during a difficult time for our family!

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 6 August 2016

If you're looking for a pet friendly hotel with easy on/off access to I 40 consider this hotel! Our room was top notch complete with refrigerator/micro, the bed and pillows were great. The front desk personnel were welcoming and helpful, even recommended a nice nearby park where we could walk our dogs... after a long car ride that was a real treat for all concerned! We would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at this location for our sons birthday. He played games and had a friend over while we enjoyed the privacy of our suite.
I was very satisfied with the cleanliness of our room, the rooms were very modern, updated this summer actually.
The pool area was clean and inviting.
Breakfast was good, and they kept it stocked the hole morning, even though we slept in pretty late!

The staff at this hotel were friendly, helpful and genuinely nice to talk to.
I was amazed at how helpful they were, and they didn't hesitate to get things for us when needed. Kids had to have extra blankets because I freeze them out.

I wish I could remember the ladies name that checked us in. She was so sweet.

We will be staying here again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We checked in super late and got upgraded to a suite! The room was so big and clean! The bed was super comfortable and they have breakfast in the morning that was super convenient! I would reccomend to anyone to stay here!! Will be back again for sure!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed staying in one of our suites. See you next time!