“Chinese Restaurant Syndrome” 3 of 5 bubbles

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #11 of 216 Restaurants in Rogers
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Bar, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lowell, Arkansas
“Chinese Restaurant Syndrome”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

Chang's is a nice restaurant but the portions are modest. I was hungry before I left the restaurant.The food isn't really chinese but is satisfactory.

• Visited March 2012

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great Food, Good Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

The food here is amazing. Fully recommend lamb as its quite a hard meat to find in NWA.

Springdale, Arkansas
“Food is Alright - Bring Your Own Salt Shaker”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

We went to PF Changs most recently because my son wanted to go here for his birthday dinner. The food is alright; there isn't really anything here that is exciting to me. I usually end up here because someone else wants to go.

Between all of us, we sampled several items off of the menu including the Orange Peel Chicken, Mongolian Beef, Saigon Street Noodles, Lettuce Wraps and Dumplings.
I thought the Mongolian Beef was a little tough - it reminded me of reconstituted beef jerky in gravy, but my kids thought it was good.

Thankfully, based on my past experience in eating here, I brought my own salt shaker which I used on my noodles. It's amazing to me that they don't have any salt shakers on the tables here, which in my opinion, is a definite negative. Not all of us like to season our food with soy sauce. :(

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank WandaMaria
Nixa, Missouri
“Great atmosphere, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

We went for lunch & loved it. The atmosphere was open & interesting to look at. The food was prepared perfectly & was delicious. I am not a very adventurous eater, but found the chicken lettuce wraps (on the appetizer menu) wonderfully crisp & tasty. I could have made the whole meal be just that one dish, but the beef broccoli was also great.

Visited February 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Gluten Free Menu and Great Wait Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

While I am not Gluten Free, I have ordered from the GF menu there and the food is really good.

This P.F. Changs is a staple in my visits to NWA and I have come to know the wait staff / bar staff and would recommend going to this P.F. Changs.

Visited January 2012