“Fantastic week!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Christina...
“Fantastic week!”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

What a week! If you are coming to ski in Bansko, I would look no further than this chalet - for the price for the week it really is exceptional!
We thoroughly enjoyed our week here - Josh and Rachel were extremely helpful throughout our whole stay, from answering my many questions before we arrived to recommending the best thermal spas and restaurants!

The chalet is very well situated, right in the middle of both the gondola to the slopes (approx 5-10min stroll), and the Old Town bars and restaurants. The chalet is finished to a high standard - all the rooms are nice with en suites, there is also a good living room area for socialising, and a hot tub out in the back.

Josh and Rachel were brilliant hosts - always available to run us up to the slopes if needed, and were also very flexible with meal times depending on what we were up to that evening. The food was fantastic - prepared to a high standard, with plenty of food (and wine!!) for everyone! Their recommendation of Michaels in the old town for their night off is worth a visit, but beware, portions are huge!

The whole trip, including transfers to and from Sofia airport, ran without a hitch. I can't thank Rachael and Josh enough for their hospitality - they made sure our stay was as easy and relaxed as possible, and are doing a fantastic job at Snowflake. Cant recommend it enough.

joel m
“The perfect week ”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Firstly I would like to say thank you to Josh and Rachel for an amazing week of fantastic food, friendship and adventures we will see you next year if not sooner.
This chalet is not only aestheticly pleasing it is also managed my the perfect hosts. On the food side I can honestly say that you will not find any better in bansko, the food is then accompanied by the fact that my wine glass was not dry at any point throughout my meal.
To give you an insight, i work in the fine dining industry and I can whole heartedly say that I was impressed by the service provided especially for the price that we paid to stay there.
This was all topped off by the fact that Josh came up to the top of the mountain with us and acted as our own personal guide showing us all of the ski routes, teaching one of our friends how to do things like skiing backwards and how to control turns at speed.
I can't recommend this chalet enough especially as since our visit we have decided to book the whole chalet out next year, so if you're thinking about picking one do not give this a miss !

Once again, thank you Josh and Rachel.

Emma S
“Amazing chalet, brilliant hosts.”
Reviewed 26 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

What can I say? If you are thinking of skiing in Bansko, do not pass Snowflake chalet by. This chalet, Josh and Rachael are amazing. The accommodation is pristine, modern and cosy. It has everything needed. The chalet sits between the old and new towns, a perfect location. The gondola is a 5 minute walk away which was ideal for blowing the cobwebs away each morning. Josh and Rachael recommended a place for ski/boot hire and lessons, all of which worked out brilliantly.

The hospitality shown by Josh and Rachael was excellent and they went over and above what was promised to accommodate our group. For example, they provided vegetarian meals when requested and accommodated food allergies without issue. We had a birthday during the week and they provided a beautiful birthday cake, balloons, banners etc and fizz. The food was brilliant, a combination of traditional and world dishes. This, as well as breakfast, was provided at a time to suit us. On their day off, Josh and Rachael recommended a family restaurant in the old time, which also showed us fantastic hospitality; we were thrilled when they joined us for the evening. Josh and Rachael lived up to their promise of unlimited beer and wine with meals. When we requested savoury snacks instead of a cake each evening, these kept on coming (along with the tonic for our gin!).

Josh and Rachael gave many recommendations for bars, entertainment, spas - they are knowledgeable about Bansko town, the ski resort and surrounding area. They offered to take us to an out of town spa as well as to the gondola every morning.

I cannot speak highly enough of Josh and Rachael's warm welcome and hospitality. They are lovely people who clearly work very hard in the background to provide a wonderful experience for guests.

ronamkrus...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 24 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

The chalet is beautiful, the location is great, and our hosts Josh and Rachel were amazing. Everything was well organised and the chalet truly felt like home. We had fantastic homemade food all week. I have some dietary intolerance's but this was no problem to Josh, who made special dishes without a fuss. I would highly recommend and will definitely hope to return next year.

James S
“Fantastic Holiday”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Having stayed at many catered chalets in France for more than double the price and less quality. I can say with absolute certainty Snowflakes Chalets was one of the best chalets I have stayed in.

Breakfast in the morning was great with a variety of cerials and porridge provided. A different choice of eggs were also offered each day. So breakfast never got boring.

The chalet is situated just a 5 minute walk from the gondola but despite this Rachel and Josh gracefully offered to give lifts to the gondola in the mornings.

Coming back from the albeit small mountain, but still great to ski. A fresh cake would be waiting which was so good I often had to have two slices.

Dinner was served at 7:30, however Rachel and Josh were more than happy to move the dinner times around to better suit the group. Dinner consisted of a three course meal with more amazing food than I could finish.

10/10 would return.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing