“I guarantee a wonderful stay!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bait Al Raha

Outdoor pool (Unheated)
Elevator by the pool to the apartment Entrance to the apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Outdoor pool (Unheated)
Elevator by the pool to the apartment
Entrance to the apartment
Dinning table (6 seater)
Lounge with tv
Front balcony with sea view
Front balcony with outdoor seating
Double bedroom balconey
Twin bedroom balconey
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom dressing table
Twin bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CP1206
Tokyo, Japan
“I guarantee a wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed 6 nights at this penthouse(3rd floor) from 30th December to 5th January.

・This house had very wide spaces(I thought it over 100 square meters), center octagonal living room, wide rectangular living room, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, shower room, balcony. It was very stylish spaces.
・This house has free car parks.
・Owner Mrs.Tina live in, when I arrived at her house , she made me welcome omani coffee and dates. I could easly ask her what I want to know and need. And she prepared loaf of bread, jam, butter, yogurts, fruits , cold bottles of water for me! When it was heavy rain, Tina said me be careful to go out. This hospitality is the best I've ever stayed this type of house. So I felt very safety and comfortable.

other facility were...well assorted.
•There is a large market near
・laundry machine and its cleanser and softener,refrigerator, water server, dishwashing cleanser, sponge , glasses, cups, plates, cutlery set, bread toaster, oven toaster, kettle.
・2 towels, 3 kitchen towels , hair dryer , shampoo, hair lince, soaps.

It was fantastic the penthouse! I had a great time in Oman.
I would like to book Tina's house if I come to Oman next time, too!
Thank you very much.

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Mar 2016
Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Bait Al Raha. Most welcome again
MaxImola
Imola
“Big and nice”
Reviewed 20 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Big and clean apartment with every facilities. Very kind and friendly owner. Nice swimming pool for refreshing. Absolutely recommended !

8 Mar 2016
Thank you very much and hope to see you in near future
Smccreath...
Kent
“An Amazing Stay - True Omani Hospitality”
Reviewed 15 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I can not recommend this place highly enough! We are seasoned travellers and have stayed in many places around the world, but the hospitality at Bait Al Raha is second to none.

The owner welcomed us with a warm smile, Omani coffee and dates. The refrigerator had been stocked with fresh fruit, juices, milk, butter, homemade hummus and she had even bought yogurts for my son! The cupboards were loaded with cereals, teas and coffee. Considering, this is supposed to be self catering accommodation, this in my opinion went above and beyond our expectations.

The beds are very comfortable and toiletries were also provided. The property was cleaned during our short stay and all linen and towels were changed, an unexpected, but first rate service.

The property is located a short drive from the airport and pick up and drop off were also offered by the owner.

The property is a 2 minute walk to a beautiful local beach and a 10minute drive to local restaurants and shops. Very convenient. The pool and outside area are partly covered, providing both sun and shade.

The owner also took us out to visit a local shopping district and fabric shops.

I would have absolutely no problems recommending this property to anyone who wanted a private but well located base in Muscat. I would most definitely stay here again.

16 Nov 2015
Thank you very much sarah, I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Sarah , her husband and Toby they were excellent guests. They left the apartment very clean and I would welcome them again anytime to stay with us .
Tina Meijssen
Yahya A
“Great holiday”
Reviewed 26 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent joyful holiday on Bait Al Raha, on October 2015. Everything went so good. The place was calm and clean, the beds were so comfortable. Fresh breeze air at the balcony. The swimming pool was really good thing to do. Many thanks for Mrs Tina for her warm smile, and kindness, wishing her all the best on future. We would like to be back to Bait Al Raha for another future journey in the coming future. I really recommend this property for families who would like to spend great holiday.

Mr, Yahya

6 Dec 2015
Yahya and family they were so kind and very nice people it was a pleasure to have met them. Hope they will come again and stay with us at Bait Al Raha
Tina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing