See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2015

As you drive up to the hotel you seem to be heading into a less than stellar part of town but the hotel is actually very nice. I thought it was an old hacienda but I was told that it was quite new (shame really as my impression added to the ambiance). Clean and quiet, it is a great place to stay. The dinners there are very good and the locals that I was visiting like eating there and tell me that the Mexican food is very authentic.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2015

Last week I stayed in this hotel while visiting Procter and Gamble about a mile up the main road. It was a pleasant surprise. The hotel is comfortable and very secure and well priced. The food is good (but could be a little more fiery for my taste). The staff are just so very helpful and friendly I wish I could get them distributed into some of the European hotels I am forced to use. The Wifi is rather slow but it works and that is the main thing. This is definitely the hotel I will return to if I ever go back to Apizaco.
Only one extra word of advice. If you need to sleep in the day time (jet lag) ask not to be put near the covered swimming pool. The noise reverberates quite a lot.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Is a mid-range hotel found it by the TripAdvisor reviews, a good surprise. The first one, they respect the price of the reservation in their site and TA, even when we arrived there the cost announced was almost twice that! (maybe the christmas season?). Second, the rooms are wide, well ventilated, they keep extra warm blankets in case of a cold weather, a flat tv with a good view from both beds, a very quiet surroundings, we never hear nothing from the other rooms, except kids running in the hallway, the bathroom with a very nice water pressure and very hot, the beds a little hard but nothing you can't support, also have a safe who didn't work but we didn't use it, they don't have irons or anything extra. And Three, the food, for a mexican taste very good food, they keep the restaurant running and running well, the sunday was a buffet style and very good flavors, and in the dinning also very good menu, not very cheap, but also not so expensive.
The cons: they have two parking lots, one inside of the hotel and the other outside, the inside one is very crowded and full all the time, I have to let my car in the outside one, no vigilance there and my car have scratchs when I retired from there.
Is a good hotel, of course I will returned there, but keep my car inside.

Room Tip: Rooms in the second floor far from the indoor pool are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank crazyforlasvegas
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Clean, and very well decorated - gives you an ultimate Mexican feel. Food and service is outstanding - really enjoyed my stay. Looking forward to going back and enjoying the atmosphere and food. Go to the bar and get a La Banderas!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Hotel is very good and very clean. People who work there are very friendly, especially waiters. Food is delicious, fruits are fresh, stakes are excellent only problem is see food. All in all very nice hotel!

Room Tip: On first floor there is room, all the way to the right, with nice balcony. I recommend that room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business