All reviews visiting anguilla dogs bark st martin beautiful views of st daily maid service full kitchen palm trees entire stay living room minute walk beach chairs and umbrellas large balcony tracy mary busby beaches unit
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Many hotels close during the down time (October), but not the Palms. Brilliant place, just what I needed - clean, close to everything and pretty reasonable.

The team there were really helpful, even showing me around the Island. It doesn’t serve food, but the rooms come with a fully equipped kitchen. I stayed in #7 which has two balconies. It’s a bit more private. I need not get a dogs barking!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank GillyTricks
Reviewed 12 May 2018

My husband and I have been visiting Anguilla for 15 yrs and have stayed at Royal Palm for the last 8 visits. The rooms are huge and very well kept. I love having a full kitchen since most days we do eat breakfast at home. The balconies are very nice with great views of St Martin. Mary and Tracy are always available in case you need anything. We also like having beach chairs and umbrellas available to use. When we arrived in April we found that the cable was still not working since Irma. Mary had her nephew come over and get us connected though the internet so we had TV and wifi for the entire stay. I can't say enough about how much we love staying here. Mary and Tracy are wonderful and we feel like we are visiting family when we go back each year.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Christine C
royalpalms_axa, Manager at Royal Palms Holiday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you so much for such kind words, we really appreciate it. We are glad you enjoy your stay every time and it keeps getting better for each vacation. You're apart of our family now and ensuring you are happy and all your requests are met is our priority. We look forward to seeing you next year for another splendid vacation!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Because service was excellent. Rooms were very clean. Food was very teasty. And we had choices. People have very corporate and polite. We will be back again.

Usha Varma - Room 125
Travel with Friends

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank uvarma188
royalpalms_axa, Owner at Royal Palms Holiday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thanks very much for your honest review of your stay at Royal palms. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with Us. Looking foreword to have you with Us again when you decide to visit the Island.

Yours respectfully,

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I do visit this exceptional island on a regular basis. Hurricane Irma's damaging forces made my frequented properties unavailable. Since I was celebrating a milestone birthday this visit I chose to upgrade. This is one of the islands secrets. It is affordable if you do the research. Tracey and Mary's property is pristine, elegant and affordable. Other than the gardens the property fared very well considering it is so close to the area that was hit hardest by the strongest recorded storm in the region. The miracle is the owners, Tracey and Mary worked crazy hard to reestablish the gardens. So many varieties of Palm trees and tropical flowers. The wind and seas were stirred up a bit which meant I used the pool several times. The area is so lovely it didn't feel like I was suffering without my daily "sea bath!"

My second story apartment was comfortable and large with enough space for adequate privacy on the balcony/gallery where I spent the majority of my time watching the changing colors of the dreamy skies, full view of St.Martin and Rendezvous Bay. Mary will provide a beach chair and umbrella which is great for discovering the beach areas that do not provide services.

Having read early review of barking dogs let me assure you I stayed 15 nights and I think I heard a dog bark once and that was in the distance. The unit was very secure and with AC which I barely needed to use, outside noise in a non-issue. The driving spirit of the Islanders, with the Busbys doing their best efforts, have come together to overcome the harrowing experience and devastation of Sept 2017.

Royal Palms is a perfect place to relax and take in all the beauty that is Anguilla. It is a very happy medium between the basic accommodation and the high end that the island is known for. I was so impressed with the different trees and so researched Palms and found there is a species called Royal Palm! Thank you Tracey and Mary for making my vacation chill and I do hope to return.

Room tip: Recommend second story is best for view and the mature traveler not wanting third/top floor.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank littlehbrcoh
royalpalms378, Owner at Royal Palms Holiday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your warm review! We truly hope that your milestone birthday was well celebrated and we're happy that you chose us to celebrate with. Since your visit, we have continued to do even more work on Royal Palms and we hope that you continue to make Royal Palms your home away from home when you visit again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We returned to Anguilla this year and stayed at Royal Palms. It was a perfect stay again. The inexpensive hotel is fully operational after the hurricane with no damage visible except for the palm trees which are still recovering.
The year before we had the cottage at the back of the hotel. This year we had one of the full suites. It includes a massive master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, another bedroom and bathroom, plus with a full kitchen with all pots and pans and cutlery, a living room, dining room, and a large balcony that overlooks Rendezvous Bay in the distance.
The suite was very comfortable with lots of windows that allow you to keep the air conditioning off. The only my minor complaint is that the screens don't fit 100% so there is a gap which allows mosquitos in – if you open the windows. You only pay for the extra bedroom if you use it. We had some friends stay with us this year and it was perfect.
Last year I talked about the dogs next door that barked a lot at night. That doesn't happen anymore because one dog was sadly killed during hurricane Irma. The grounds are coming back again with the loss of only a few palms about the grounds due to Irma. The place has had a complete repaint and new windows.
Mary and Tracy treat you like their family which I am sure is why many of the clients are repeats from many years. Thank you both for a wonderful hotel during our vacation.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WarningU2

Hi, we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us yet again. You are very much a part of the Royal Palms family and we await your return to your home away from home.